What i see now

Italian Bills

Honestly the whining this year and the people in need of group hugs is getting annoying.  Its football.  Just watch and enjoy it.  The Bills will get the one seed or they wont.  It isnt going to end your life if they dont.  The Bills will get to the superbowl or they wont.  Life wont end either way.  Just watch the games and enjoy the season.  Some of you guys act like its the end of the world if we dont blow teams up by 40 points every week.  Neither do the Chiefs.  Neither do any other team in the league.  Just enjoy the games or dont. JFC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, MRW said:

That is incorrect, division champion would be determined first, then tiebreakers among the division champions would be evaluated. The Bills, Dolphins, and Chiefs would never be treated as in a three-way tie.

The Dolphins and Chiefs are currently in the division lead.  The Chiefs have the tie breaker over the Dolphins.

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

Didn't you predict we win out?  Then KC needs to lose just once more.  Assuming of course your prediction holds.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Honestly the whining this year and the people in need of group hugs is getting annoying.  Its football.  Just watch and enjoy it.  The Bills will get the one seed or they wont.  It isnt going to end your life if they dont.  The Bills will get to the superbowl or they wont.  Life wont end either way.  Just watch the games and enjoy the season.  Some of you guys act like its the end of the world if we dont blow teams up by 40 points every week.  Neither do the Chiefs.  Neither do any other team in the league.  Just enjoy the games or dont. JFC.

Or just let people rant...different strokes and all.  JFC.

17 minutes ago, Draconator said:

At first I disliked his threads as well, but he's growing on me. Italians are much more passionate about, life. And they wear their heart on their sleeves. @Italian Bills is a good dude. 

That is a TERRIBLE place to have your heart.  Seriously, slip on the ice once and you could be in serious trouble.

21 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Didn't you predict we win out?  Then KC needs to lose just once more.  Assuming of course your prediction holds.

Or just let people rant...different strokes and all.  JFC.

That is a TERRIBLE place to have your heart.  Seriously, slip on the ice once and you could be in serious trouble.

Rant?  These aint no rants.  This is outright I dropped my binkie out of my craddle and cant reach it.

1 hour ago, Billl said:

The Dolphins and Chiefs are currently in the division lead.  The Chiefs have the tie breaker over the Dolphins.

Fair enough, but I don't think anyone here cares who has the tiebreaker between the Chiefs and the Dolphins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The 1 seed is seeming less important than it originally appeared  with some of the best rosters in the AFC on paper in the preseason being total flops.  Chargers, broncos, colts, will likely all not make the playoffs. (Two of those definitely will miss 😂). Someone like the pats or jets is gonna sneak in as the 7 seed 

If we can win the division (definitely not guaranteed at this point) we’ve got tiebreakers over Tennessee and baltimore for seeding purposes and we wouldn’t see kc until the afc championship.  Tennessee gave the chiefs serious issues last time even with Malik Willis playing terribly so there’s no guarantee the chiefs roll right into the afc championship game.  

Agree.   Take care of our own business then it will be fine.  Bills will beat KC again no matter where we play.

I just think if the Bills can't solve the #3 WR problem with Odell Beckham, then they have 7 games left to start getting Hines some catches, Cook some catches, they haven't developed Shakir on gameday at all. 

I think those three players need to start getting some touches here, getting worked into the offense. 

Hines has been here 3 weeks now. McDermott still talking about getting him acclimated. Beane was talking about using him in the slot, on check downs, and we have seen NONE of that. Nothing. 

McDermott got his hands on him and sent him right to special teams. 

1 hour ago, without a drought said:

Such a fragile fan base.

Really?

Wonder why that is. 

I think that we will be the #1 seed by week 14.  

Play around with the playoff machine and you will be amazed at how close we are.

Plus, we own the head-to-head tie breakers over the Titans, Ravens AND the mighty and invincible Chiefs.

Miami loses a game to SF and then us.  Chief's just have to drop 1 somewhere.  Maybe against the Bengals, or Seahawks, or the Raiders or Broncos play them stupid hard one week in a divisional game.

We handle our business from here on out and the 1 seed is ours. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

OP told us to “mark my words” last week that the Bills would win out and go 14-3. 

Now crying about KC?

Couldn’t an Italian Bills fan call in the real mafia to break some kneecaps in KC?

You right my friend and i’m still sure we’ll go 14-3 never losing again, as i stated days ago. 

My thread was only dictated by the frustration that “those pigs” ( i’ll call them this way from now and on) are every time so damn lucky and got helps from refs also.

They are good ok, but they know also we can beat them in their pigsty, so they fear us for sure. 

But we really have to recover some player as soon as possible and 17 need to re-gain his “cocky” attitude, knowing he can be unstoppable when at 100%. 

Ok… many here thought i’m desperate and depressed: it’s not like this, don’t worry. 

I pretty well know this is football, this is sport, it’s only that i’m a sportsman since i was 6/7 and i always played soccer (good level), ski for fun, cycling, etc. 

Watching my soccer team play (Juve) i’v always been emotionally involved. 

Now this feeling is on me every time i watch the Bills, i really love this colors, since 1989. 

So guys, understand me when i post threads that way, it’s me, they are just sportsman emotions. 

Love y’all guys, who doesn’t like my threads also. 😄

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

At first I disliked his threads as well, but he's growing on me. Italians are much more passionate about, life. And they wear their heart on their sleeves. @Italian Bills is a good dude. 

And why at first I disliked my threads ? 🙂

But because you started like me it’s very nice, i know we can’t be liked by everyone, i just tried to be a very good Bills fella for you all, i hope i am. 

14 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

Waaaa….waaaaa….waaaa

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.