What i see now

Italian Bills

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That’s why the Viking game sucked so much. You’ll have people tell you it doesn’t matter because it’s an NFC loss….not understanding they all count as 1. The Chiefs won’t lose again, we are going to have to beat them there. Better get the defense fixed long before then.

It's hard for me to understand how anyone can claim with certainty that Team X "won't lose again" with 7 games remaining.

Crazy, unexpected game outcomes happen in the NFL ALL. THE. TIME.

The same Chiefs team that you're saying won't lose again was beaten by the COLTS earlier this season. We just watched the Eagles -- subjects of "will they go undefeated?!" talk, who many assured us had no losses left on the schedule -- get beat by Tyler Heinecke's Commanders.

The Chiefs also have the Bengals left on their schedule. The same Bengals who beat them in the AFC Championship game last season. 

If everything happened like it's "supposed to" "on paper", this wouldn't be the league we all know and love. 

It's a week-to-week league. Crazy stuff happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's hard for me to understand how anyone can claim with certainty that Team X "won't lose again" with 7 games remaining.

Crazy, unexpected game outcomes happen in the NFL ALL. THE. TIME.

It's what makes sports fun to be a part of and why we (or I should say I) watch.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The bills fan base is the biggest bunch of whiners I’ve ever seen in my life

Probably has something to do with the drought of championships the city has experienced since the merger.

Plus bitching about our team is the fuel that drives much of our creative dialogue here :)

Want to see a 100 pages of comments - just see the increase when the Bills look like hot garbage in a game.

Can be kind've quiet here when the Bills are playing great.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Billl said:

Currently? Kansas City technically holds the tiebreaker.  Bills and Dolphins are tied.  Bills have the worst divisional record of the three.  Chiefs have the best.

That is incorrect, division champion would be determined first, then tiebreakers among the division champions would be evaluated. The Bills, Dolphins, and Chiefs would never be treated as in a three-way tie.

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

OP told us to “mark my words” last week that the Bills would win out and go 14-3. 

Now crying about KC?

Couldn’t an Italian Bills fan call in the real mafia to break some kneecaps in KC?

He’s a thread monster fosho

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Not sure why everyone's Ouija boards have KC winning all of their remaining games ... Kelce / Mahomes could get hurt. 

Lot of games left - anything can happen. 

Who thought the colts would beat the chiefs this year? Who had the Jets over the Bills?

Upsets happen. Yes, the chiefs will likely be favorites every week. But I doubt they go undefeated the rest of the way. 

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

Who thought the colts would beat the chiefs this year? Who had the Jets over the Bills?

Upsets happen. Yes, the chiefs will likely be favorites every week. But I doubt they go undefeated the rest of the way. 

Exactly. I caution everyone from making large blanket predictions of teams winning out.

Is it logical to say the Chiefs/Bills will be the best team on the field when they step on it the rest of the year? Yup.

Does that guarantee winning out for either team? Not a chance.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

OP told us to “mark my words” last week that the Bills would win out and go 14-3. 

Now crying about KC?

Couldn’t an Italian Bills fan call in the real mafia to break some kneecaps in KC?

Kelce would probably still find a way to break a tackle for a huge gain at the most crucial time.

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

The bills fan base is the biggest bunch of whiners I’ve ever seen in my life

The nfl is the ultimate overreaction sport because there’s only one game each week 😂. The Vikings were crowned ‘definitely a contender’ after getting objectively pretty lucky against us and the cowboys were written off after losing to the packers then look what happened the next week lol

i do love the ‘we’re doomed if we have to go to kc’ talk when we were a defensive meltdown/unlucky coin flip away from being 3-0 in our last 3 at arrowhead 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Hahaha I love the whole “Chiefs have a cakewalk while the Bills have 8 really difficult games remaining” comments. That’s pretty much the epitome of tell me you don’t watch football without telling me you don’t watch football. Those Chiefs sure did dominate and overrated, average Chargers team last night didn’t they? I also must be misreading all of their scores this year and don’t see a bunch of 1 score games-after reading some of these comments I’m pretty sure they won every game by at least 30. The Chiefs will lose more games (and let’s be honest, the Bills probably aren’t going undefeated the rest of the season) but the whoa is me has reached new levels around here  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

Since the 90’s,  50% of the #1 seeds make the SB.  And now w new 7 team playoff format, it’s a huge deal bc it counts as a playoff victory, plus the week off.  That part is even bigger than the benefit of  home field advantage 

The 1 seed is seeming less important than it originally appeared  with some of the best rosters in the AFC on paper in the preseason being total flops.  Chargers, broncos, colts, will likely all not make the playoffs. (Two of those definitely will miss 😂). Someone like the pats or jets is gonna sneak in as the 7 seed 

If we can win the division (definitely not guaranteed at this point) we’ve got tiebreakers over Tennessee and baltimore for seeding purposes and we wouldn’t see kc until the afc championship.  Tennessee gave the chiefs serious issues last time even with Malik Willis playing terribly so there’s no guarantee the chiefs roll right into the afc championship game.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.