What i see now

Italian Bills

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

One game at a time. We’re not even guaranteed a playoff spot. Let’s control what we can control. Que sera, sera…

• Like (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

The Bills have lost the one seed, just the way it is. Also a good chance they do not win the div. They'll have to play on wildcard weekend, if they even make the playoffs. Not sure a home playoff game even matters to them until they have to play the Chiefs. It does look like the Chiefs will host another AFCCG.

With 7 games left? Really?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, HOUSE said:

The Bills won in Detriot as the home team. Not many teams do this

I won’t name names regarding who fails to do that the most, because I don’t want to get grief in the Karma thread that comes after we play. 

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Success said:

1 seeds don't often end up winning the SB. Very often they don't.

I'm not so sure this Bills team loves being the favorite.  Let's see how things roll now that we're not on top of the radar.

Interestingly enough, the #1 seed in a conference only won the SB twice between 2000 and 2012(in 2003 and 2009), then won it 5 straight times from 2013-2017 but haven't won one since. So since 2000, a #1 seed has won 7 of the last 21 SB's, only a 33.3% rate.  

image.thumb.png.6dde0f13a7a9d09dcb7a5ebba9deba9a.png

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NUT said:

The Bills have lost the one seed, just the way it is. Also a good chance they do not win the div. They'll have to play on wildcard weekend, if they even make the playoffs. Not sure a home playoff game even matters to them until they have to play the Chiefs. It does look like the Chiefs will host another AFCCG.

Wow, you come on the message board with both barrels blasting (lost the #1 seed AND good chance not to win the division)!

Then you reload with "if they even make the playoffs".

I'll have to keep an eye out for you!  You're the kind of hard nose realist this board has been missing!

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NUT said:

I think the Chiefs only lose one more, and I think the Bills lose a couple more. I can't see them going 8-0 to finish the season they way they have been playing since the bye.

Whatever you say, Nostradonna.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

They sky isn't falling, it's just an NFL season.

Not a single team has shown that they can beat these Bills, just the Bills themselves.

Regarding the Chiefs, we beat them in their stadium.

Despite the rash of injuries to the secondary, Josh Allen's elbow, and just having gone through a week without practice, this team is still 7-3, and could be 10-0 without a few bonehead mistakes and a heatwave. If we can get a little healthier, sky is the limit. Can't wait to start watching blowouts again in a few weeks time.

Edited by CheshireCT
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve said it in other posts, people who want to worry about KC and where they might pick up a loss or two. They also have division games left, which as Bills fans know can go either way. Those teams know each other very well after playing twice a year. Also the Bengals aren’t slouches, nor are the Seahawks. 

None of that will matter when Buffalo ups the stakes, gets a few players back, find their mojo. They can win anywhere and beat anyone. relax and enjoy the season!

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.