Don't Look Now - Lions are Winners of Their Last 3 . . .

Never NEVER Give-up

They're feeling good about themselves after winning 31-18 over the G-men, 31-30 over Da Bears and 15-9 over the Packers - improving from the Packers game thru to the Giants game and have always played tough on Thanksgiving.  If the Bills weren't playing the way they have been over the last few weeks, I wouldn't be concerned but . . . 

I'm hoping the Browns game was medicinal - for some reason, Browns-Bills game are weird and always carry sub-plots.  Bills have been dominant on the last few Thanksgiving games and here's hoping THAT trend continues

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

This is the Lion's Superbowl, National TV and a lot to prove

Play them soft and you will lose

Similar to @ Miami and @ NYJ

Bills playing in a lot of other teams Superbowls this year. Need to match the intensity. This one being in prime time helps. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

So who’s next when we beat the Lions Thursday at 4pm.  OMG- the Pats beat the Jets, so they’ll beat us as the Jets beat us.  

Sone people are still in PTSD drought years.  What happened in the Bucs game? We didn’t win, but we took that SB champ to OT and the year before we bounced back from the Hail Murray.

BILLIEVE!  It has a purpose as a phrase.

BILLIEVE!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

So who’s next when we beat the Lions Thursday at 4pm.  OMG- the Pats beat the Jets, so they’ll beat us as the Jets beat us.  

Sone people are still in PTSD drought years.  What happened in the Bucs game? We didn’t win, but we took that SB champ to OT and the year before we bounced back from the Hail Murray.

BILLIEVE!  It has a purpose as a phrase.

BILLIEVE!

Yes, there’s a good reason the oddsmakers have the Bills a 10pt favorite.

• Like (+1) 3

This game concerns me when you consider how the Bills have been playing as of late compared to the Lions who have a full head of steam during their 3 game win streak and even in their last loss against the Dolphins they had a lot of chances to win that one too and were up 10 points heading into the 4th quarter.

I think we'll find out a lot about who the Bills really are in this game because a loss here certainly takes them out of the running for the #1 seed, and possibly the division title as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Problem I have starting the Lions is:

The teams beaten were thought of as lower quality teams for most of the year, or at least beginning of year. Even using the Pack as a measuring stick for competition.

The Lions are decent offense, below average Defense.

The Bills control their own destiny. Just have to get out of their mid-season swoon (I believe this is becoming an annual thing). 

Go Bills!

I haven't watched any of the Lions games this year.  I figured, why bother?  They've been bad forever.

So they've won three games, which is good, congrats, but do they have any good players?  I know their QB is Goff, the guy the Rams tossed aside for having a rag arm.  What else do they have?

19 hours ago, Process said:

Similar to @ Miami and @ NYJ

Bills playing in a lot of other teams Superbowls this year. Need to match the intensity. This one being in prime time helps. 

I think they will be OK in this one.  I think the Bills do better when they remain calm and poised, not intense to the point they make aggressive mistakes.  They did it vs Cleveland, i think they’ll play that way vs Detroit and let the Lions make the mistakes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.