Melvin Gordon cut from Broncos

DJB

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Same amount of lost fumbles as Singletary.  Just sayin for those laughing. 

I get it but his are in huge moments - I think I saw him fumble 2 times for a TD that cost them a game last year and like 2-3 red zone fumbles this year 

and his comment on the last one saying we didn’t even lose the fumble/possession just seems like he doesn’t understand and isn’t accountable 

I hate he went to KC but guy is a ticking fumble 

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Process said:

They picked up Bryan Edwards too. That was a guy I was interested in.

Gordon I could care less about. An average at best RB getting added to a group of average at best RBs doesn't change anything.

A team with one nfl caliber WR cut him.  Hard pass.

16 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Same amount of lost fumbles as Singletary.  Just sayin for those laughing. 

Even brushing aside the fumbling, he's a 29 year old RB averaging 3.5 ypc with a long of 17 yards.  The point is we have no reason to fear him signing with the Chiefs (or lament the fact that we didn't sign him).  I'd be shocked if he has any real impact for the Chiefs this year.  That's assuming he even makes the active roster.

21 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

I get it but his are in huge moments - I think I saw him fumble 2 times for a TD that cost them a game last year and like 2-3 red zone fumbles this year 

and his comment on the last one saying we didn’t even lose the fumble/possession just seems like he doesn’t understand and isn’t accountable 

I hate he went to KC but guy is a ticking fumble 

If you've had MG at any point in the last 3 years fantasy/betting you'd uncontested have the same belief. Dude is a shell of what he was, and is guilty as sin of back breaking mistakes.

Makes them weaker. He can move the ball between the 20s a bit more than average all he wants, dude is polar opposite of clutch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.