Melvin Gordon cut from Broncos

DJB

50 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I heard they tried to give him a final severance check on the way out, but he dropped it. 

50 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Melvin is a fumbling machine.

Can we assign him McKelvin's number?  Use him on kickoffs and punt returns? 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

3 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Do the Bills need more turnovers? Then Melvin Gordon is just what the doctor ordered.

Well, after several weeks of  multiple offensive turnovers, we were unable to generate any vs Cleveland, soooo.........

3 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Considering our RB's are currently playing as well as they have been all year, and are both trending upwards....Singletary is proving to be a model of consistency.  He is rarely going down on first contact and is turning what should've been a 2 yard loss into a 4 yard gain.  He got his first two TDs of the season last week and apparently likes the taste.   Cook, after a less than impressive first couple games of the season, is an entirely different player altogether per coach McDermott.  The kid is improving on a week to week, heck sometimes quarter to quarter basis.  His decision-making has improved, he's hitting the holes with authority, and the hesitation and apprehension, nearly gone.  One cut and GONE.  And the speed we all got sightings of,  ooh wee.  The kid most certainly has an extra gear, the kind of gear we all salivate over, that home run button.  Like I said in another topic, it's just a matter of time before the regular season that IMO Cook WILL be our starting RB.  And I haven't even thrown Hines into the equation, who just so happens to be as fast as Cook, if not faster.  We haven't really utilized him a ton catching passes out of the backfield or on screens JUST YET, but I have confidence Dorsey will find a way to get him the ball.  And to add the cherry, I think we just may have finally found the long term answer to our PR/KR situation.  After only a couple short weeks, Hines is 6th in the NFL in kick return average at 25.3 ypg, and 8th in the NFL at 11.2 ypg.

In short, I say bring him in for a visit!  Git r done Beane!

He's returned 6 punts, 3 kicks for the Bills.  Rushed for -8 yards.

5 hours ago, wppete said:

Broncos should be cutting Russell Wilson also. What a disaster. 

Even more stunning is the Broncos would be 9-1 if they could simply manage to score 18 points in every game. Their D has been insanely consistent and super impressive given their offensive struggles.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.