very Billsy nightmare

Dan Darragh

6 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

When Davis nearly botched the onsides kick at the end of the game, my Bills-addled brain couldn't help but play out the nightmare scenario: Browns recover the kick and... do I need to spell it out?

I'm wondering if this is a normal condition for long-time Bills fans.

Dude you know it!!  Always supposed to have players with good hands recovering those kicks they were talking earlier in the game how Gabriel Davis has more drops than almost any other receiver. Why was he out there?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Dude. It was playing out in front of us. You weren’t having a waking nightmare, you were watching one unfold. If the Brown who almost caught the kick had caught it……….

A player on kicking team can not advance that ball.  So one play left is my guess

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

My dusty memory, recalls Henry Jones catching an onside kick, and running it back against Az. for a TD..

Just like Micah Hyde did against the Fins, the Cards were attempting and onside kick... (My dusty memory didn't recall the play, I had to look it up).

https://fb.watch/gYF4KsmUQC/

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The Colts had a pretty good 41-15 beat down of the Bills, last year. We did pretty well, as the season went on..

I feared all running heavy teams from that point on. Colts OL was ELITE in 2020 and 2021. Throwing the ball seemed almost counterproductive for them as they could gain good yards every run play.

On 11/21/2022 at 11:28 AM, Dan Darragh said:

When Davis nearly botched the onsides kick at the end of the game, my Bills-addled brain couldn't help but play out the nightmare scenario: Browns recover the kick and... do I need to spell it out?

I'm wondering if this is a normal condition for long-time Bills fans.

Don't be ridiculous, Dan.

The Bills D would have stop them inside our own 1 yard line with time left for us to run a simple QB sneak and let the clock run out. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 11/21/2022 at 10:35 AM, BruceVilanch said:

if it was any other team than the Browns we probably would have messed it up. The Browns are the only team that can out Bills the Bills.

Yup.  Almost all the Browns fans in stadium cleared out a few minutes earlier! They are beaten down worse than us.  I was commenting before the TD how it's still a two score game for win or tie!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.