Tre'Davious White - when will he be ready?

Deadstroke

9 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

I am honestly shocked that people are acting this anxious about Tre White. This was always going to 12 month process on recovery at the minimum. Anything less you could consider a huge victory. He’s right where he needs to be, anyone saying anything else or questioning Tre has some serious screws loose. Trust the process people. I’d worry more about Allen, McDermott, and Dorsey. 

I’m not.  People are idiots for the most part.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This is great news and right on schedule.

Where’s the guy who talked to Tre’s family?

Where’s the guy with inside sources at OBD who said Tre had played his last game as a Bill?

As always, TBD coming through with the absolute CLOWN takes.

Tre has been read physically, looks like he’s got his head where it needs to be to get some reps. That’s 100% better than pressuring him to get in the game when he isn’t ready to trust the knee. 

Gotta give McD credit here, he let Tre come along at his own pace and didn’t force him in while letting him know he was needed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It was NEVER about him seeing the field, it was about the team giving us an honest update as to what was going on instead of some Belichickian nonsense and double talk...

If you can read through this thread and still say it was never about him seeing the field, I’ll still say you’re wrong. Most people on here have been demanding he get on the field. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

Where’s the guy with inside sources at OBD who said Tre had played his last game as a Bill?

Tre has been read physically, looks like he’s got his head where it needs to be to get some reps. That’s 100% better than pressuring him to get in the game when he isn’t ready to trust the knee. 

Gotta give McD credit here, he let Tre come along at his own pace and didn’t force him in while letting him know he was needed.

I think the second guy was mocking the first guy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

This week makes a lot of sense. 3-4 weeks prep from IR/PUP. I suspect he’ll be on a pitch count with a week to prep and recover for NE where he’ll be close to full go, then 10 days to see how the knee feels between NE and Miami.

Theres a a high likelihood that the staff had this calendar as part of their possibilities.