Tre'Davious White - when will he be ready?

Deadstroke

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hope you’re right.  But if he doesn’t play before then is he going to start and chase Hill/Waddle around all day? I fully support easing him back in, with “back in” being the key words.  He’s got to see the field soon in a limited capacity or there’s a good chance he either jumps into the deep end against Miami or doesn’t play many snaps of value against them. 

I hear you. It's maddening to say because as fans we all want to know what the heck is going on with our all pro cb, but this realistically could be a case where McD's "taking it day by day" is the truth rather than coy coach-speak. It's a risk/reward evaluation combined with many variables that we can only speculate on. We just have to trust our coach, the trainers and tre to make the correct decisions. 

That being said, if he's not back in some capacity on or around 12/18 I will officially become worried about his eligibility in the future. 

*fingers crossed*

Edit - aaaaaaand as I was typing this the news hits. Tre is active! Progress! 

Edited by Pabstblueribbon

I am honestly shocked that people are acting this anxious about Tre White. This was always going to 12 month process on recovery at the minimum. Anything less you could consider a huge victory. He’s right where he needs to be, anyone saying anything else or questioning Tre has some serious screws loose. Trust the process people. I’d worry more about Allen, McDermott, and Dorsey. 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

This place will explode if he doesn’t see the field today. 

It was NEVER about him seeing the field, it was about the team giving us an honest update as to what was going on instead of some Belichickian nonsense and double talk...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Dislike 1