Tre'Davious White - when will he be ready?

Deadstroke

Just now, StHustle said:

A very close family member of Tre

Oh, so you're actually being serious. We had a previous poster who had "sources from deep within the organization" on here who was a total clown. We'll see how reliable yours are. I was expecting Tre back on the field for the Pats game tbh.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Oh, so you're actually being serious. We had a previous poster who had "sources from deep within the organization" on here who was a total clown. We'll see how reliable yours are. I was expecting Tre back on the field for the Pats game tbh.  

Things can change and he end up playing some in the first pats game but he for sure is out for Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Unfortunately, my sources are telling me Tre will miss the next two games and return during one of the two games after that. 

We will be lucky if we see him in the playoffs. And he might not be an improvement to what we already have if he is not mentally stable and ready to play. 

Edited by wppete
  • Vomit 1

16 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My guess is he plays limited snaps at home on Dec 11th v Jets.  And a few more snaps the next week v Fins. 

And then he sits out two weeks later at Cincinnati because they have "that" turf.

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

The OP was complaining that Tre was costing a lot of money to which I replied "...and you sound like it's your money.  Is that you, Terry?"

For those unfamiliar with the English language, I'll explain: I was criticizing the OP for his comments about the money as if it was HIS money, and "Is that you, Terry?" means that Terry (Pegula, he's the owner of the Bills and pays the salaries) might be the one with a right to complain about this, but certainly nobody else including the OP.

I'm sure that doesn't do it for you, but at least I tried.

For those unfamiliar with how forums work, let me explain: When you quote someone and you use similar wording to their post, it is a direct reply to them. 

I'm sure that doesn't do it for you, but at least I tried. 

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Unfortunately, my sources are telling me Tre will miss the next two games and return during one of the two games after that. 

Eh.  Don’t need him against the Pats* and Noodle-Arm Jones.   Could probably use him this Thursday, though

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Things can change and he end up playing some in the first pats game but he for sure is out for Thursday.

I know you legit have some player contacts, but c'mon man, he misses 2 - 3 more games then he comes back Thursday week, within a few posts of each other?

This is right next to the guy who met Josh Allen's cousin out in Cali and learned he would miss 3-4 games.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

So just want to summarize the last 17 pages:

-The Bills are holding Tre back

-Tre is not mentally capable of coming back

-Tre is coming back real soon

-Tre is not coming back anytime soon

-Tre will be retiring 

You’re welcome.

He gets traded. You’re welcome.