Predicton: Viking will miss the playoffs

Dr. K

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So, the team that the Bills couldn’t beat at home, and who only has 2 losses on the season, is worse than Detroit?

okee dokee

They've been pulling horseshoes out of their butt all season. Detroit will beat them in three weeks. 

Edited by Dr. K

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So, the team that the Bills couldn’t beat at home, and who only has 2 losses on the season, is worse than Detroit?

okee dokee

Agree I don't see it, but Detroit has won three in a row and gets a beat up Bills team on national TV.  As with most opponents of the Bills, it will be Detroit's SuperBowl to beat Allen on national TV. Bills need to be prepared for their best effort.  

16 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Their record is 8-2, but they have scored -2 points overall.

It's all smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions caught them. 

So since the Vikings snuck back and ate the Bills at the end of the game, does this mean you think the Lions gonna beat the beloved Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving?

Just now, Beck Water said:

So since the Vikings snuck back and ate the Bills at the end of the game, does this mean you think the Lions gonna beat the beloved Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving?

It's possible, but they won't.

This is a thread where this guy made it to say in the .001% chance he's right .... " I knew it would happen "

They are 4 games ahead of the next closest team. They'd have to essentially lose out and the Lions/ Packers would have to win out.. You think that is going to happen?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MPL said:

They're the 2020 Steelers and 2021 Cardinals. I think they'll still win that division but will be a quick exit in the playoffs. 

Man, we should have ran them out of the building last week. 

We should have, but we didn't

I have to admit, after the Bills own lackluster performance against the Vikings, I was kind of frustrated yesterday watching the Dallas D eat Kirk Cousins repeatedly while Dak Prescott rocked an 88% completion rate.

I do wonder how much Harrison Phillips made a difference for the Vikings.  Not so much for his play on the field, but he and Allen are apparently close friends, and I wonder how much insight he was able to offer with regard to his tendencies, as well as detailed knowledge of the Bills defense, maybe play calls and etc.

The NFL is a match-up league. 

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

We should have, but we didn't

I have to admit, after the Bills own lackluster performance against the Vikings, I was kind of frustrated yesterday watching the Dallas D eat Kirk Cousins repeatedly while Dak Prescott rocked an 88% completion rate.

I do wonder how much Harrison Phillips made a difference for the Vikings.  Not so much for his play on the field, but he and Allen are apparently close friends, and I wonder how much insight he was able to offer with regard to his tendencies, as well as detailed knowledge of the Bills defense, maybe play calls and etc.

The NFL is a match-up league. 

I feel you — definitely frustrating watching Dallas dominate them. I think Dallas might actually be the best team in the NFC. 

That said, I do think we match up just fine against Minnesota. We were cruising in the first half and Minnesota had no answer. You take away the 80-yard Cook run (which I feel was mostly due to our defense being so depleted and backups taking bad angles) and the bad Josh Allen interception on 4th down and we likely would have won by 2 or more scores. But yeah, we didn't. 

33 minutes ago, B-Large said:

that win in Orchard Park was WAY more significant than the loss yesterday, IMO.  That win last week makes a team believe they can win any game, beat anybody.  I think a let down game/ hangover game is pretty understandable.

The Vikings are not a very good team. Their record is a mirage. Maybe I'm exaggerating in saying they won't make the playoffs--the chances of the Lions catching them are slim--but I don't expect the Vikings to win more than 2 or 3 of their last seven games, and they'll lose in the first round of the playoffs. 

If they played the Bills another ten times, they would lose eight of them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.