I hate the Bills Schedule - Is this done on purpose?

Billsfan1972

We play in Miami when weather here is still pleasant and the last 6 games are all against north eastern teams where the elements could play a factor.

Actually the whole season was played vs. teams in cold weather markets (except Miami & LA). 

Bills fans should savour back to back weeks @ Ford Field.

Anyone else have a schedule as bad as Buffalo's?

BTW Bass would be unstoppable kicking indoors. 

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

We play in Miami when weather here is still pleasant and the last 6 games are all against north eastern teams where the elements could play a factor.

Actually the whole season was played vs. teams in cold weather areas (except Miami & LA). 

Bills fans should savour back to back weeks @ Ford Field.

Anyone else have a schedule as bad as Buffalo's?

BTW Bass would be unstoppable kicking indoors. 

Imagine that miami game gets flexed to night, and poof there's suddenly a heating bench malfunction on the visitor's side

hypothermia's a mother

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Imagine that miami game gets flexed to night, and poof there's suddenly a heating bench malfunction on the visitor's side

hypothermia's a mother

OR (someone after the Miami loss posted this and I thought it was brilliant), crank the heat up to like 84F in the visitors’ lockerroom, then not only will the difference be jarring when they step out onto the field, all their sweat on their. bodies will freeze!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

• Billsfan1972 changed the title to I hate the Bills Schedule - Is this done on purpose?
12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

OR (someone after the Miami loss posted this and I thought it was brilliant), crank the heat up to like 84F in the visitors’ lockerroom, then not only will the difference be jarring when they step out onto the field, all their sweat on their. bodies will freeze!!!

OOOOR turn off the hot water totally in there

lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I agree.

I know a lot of fans think we have a home field advantage with the snow and cold but i’m not so sure. We are the not the 70’s Steelers Kelly era Bills. We are a passing offense that relies on crisp routes and clean fields.

Fixed.   The Kelly era Bills had a better OL, several excellent blocking TEs, big powerful Fullbacks, and Thurman Thomas backed up by Kenny Davis.  We could run when we wanted to run.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I agree.

I know a lot of fans think we have a home field advantage with the snow and cold but i’m not so sure. We are the not the 70’s Steelers. We are a passing offense that relies on crisp routes and clean fields.

Northeast weather could be a big advantage vs Miami…they don’t run the ball particularly well and tua doesn’t have a lot of arm strength to throw in the wind. The jets we should really be beating in any situation…if edmunds and Milano play I don’t see us losing that one.  NE I’m not sure what to think about. Their running game seems pretty average this year 

I think we picked up klein so we can run some 4-3 without 2 godawful linebackers being on the field if one of edmunds/Milano is injured.  We’ve been trapped in the nickel a few games because of that

i think the panic after the browns game is somewhat of an overreaction…they’ve got a bad record but that offense is in the top 5 in the league in yards per game and we played them missing a handful of high impact defensive players 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

hypothermia's a mother

I hope the malfunction occurs on the Miami bench.

Frankly I think the Bills front office needs to make deals for outdoor events at the stadium prior to when schedule is formulated which would limit number of days during later months.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Fixed.   The Kelly era Bills had a better OL, several excellent blocking TEs, big powerful Fullbacks, and Thurman Thomas backed up by Kenny Davis.  We could run when we wanted to run.  

No salary cap

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

what a bunch of effing crybabies on this board

Yep.....  Love watching games and being comfortable and knowing the elements don't play a huge part in the outcome.

Anyone who liked the NE game in OP last year has got to be kidding.

Also the Baltimore game weather was a factor as was Miami.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

I agree.

I know a lot of fans think we have a home field advantage with the snow and cold but i’m not so sure. We are the not the 70’s Steelers. We are a passing offense that relies on crisp routes and clean fields.

We no longer have any convoluted advantage playing in the wind & snow. We're primarily a passing team and this nonsense that Josh's arm talent gives us an edge in bad weather is laughable. Same applies to Bass. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We no longer have any convoluted advantage playing in the wind & snow. We're primarily a passing team and this nonsense that Josh's arm talent gives us an edge in bad weather is laughable. Same applies to Bass. 

I think it does, however that goes for all conditions and I'd rather the conditions be good. 

Bass has a great leg and yep would like to see 60 yard FG's, not 42 yard ones having to compensate for the wind.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.