Slot receiver?

Deadstroke

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

People really need to let Beasley go.

He was in decline last year with the Bills, and he didn't last in Tampa. 

I know the Bills have a history of bringing guys out of retirement, but you're not getting 2019 Cole Beasley again. 

Not even getting 2020 or 2021 Cole Beasley again.

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The Bills don't have the same personnel as they did in 2020 to allow for empty / 4-wide sets that created more space.

They might have personnel who could run empty sets, but most of the time teams don't give us defensive coverage that favors it.

The template on how to defend the Bills when they're running empty sets and smacking down the challenge "we don't care about the run game, we intend to sling the ball all over the field on you" was laid down during the Pittsburgh opener last season and continued periodically all season, and into this season.   

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Also Beasley is washed and out of the NFL

Beasley is out there because he is washed and retired because the NFL said you are done.  McKenzie got paid because of what he did in Dabolls offense, now in Dorsey who cannot scheme route concepts has taken is production away.  

Okay so i suppose you saw while Beasley was sitting on the side line in TB & all the other opportunities he was given after the Bills released him that he was washed up right ?

Please if you would post the video of his extensive use to where he was dropping passes & can no longer get open as to show us all just how washed up he is !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWlBfyySqU

Tell me this presence isn't missed in the Bills line up and tell me he's washed up BS !! Then listen to what his team mates say about him & we are suppose to take your arm chair QB week end warrior football expert analysis when it comes to Beasely ? Okay then ...

Th done thing i do agree with what you said is because the NFL said he is done not because he is washed up you can't fight the establishment and win !! 

Edited by T master

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Not even getting 2020 or 2021 Cole Beasley again.

They might have personnel who could run empty sets, but most of the time teams don't give us defensive coverage that favors it.

The template on how to defend the Bills when they're running empty sets and smacking down the challenge "we don't care about the run game, we intend to sling the ball all over the field on you" was laid down during the Pittsburgh opener last season and continued periodically all season, and into this season.   

Well our media rationalized that loss by saying that Pittsburgh had the unique pass rushers that few times had to neutralize the pass game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.