The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

On 11/21/2022 at 8:57 AM, Gugny said:

Prior to kickoff, I peed in three toilets that were not in my house.

My parents' house

JC Penney

Hannaford supermarket

You're welcome.

This MUST become a tradition! We want photo evidence that this happens for every game, or the next loss is on YOU! 

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills won because a couple hours after I acquired tickets, the front right tire on my vehicle blew.  That forced me to spend the better part of Friday night/Saturday getting the car towed, finding out that the tire couldn't be replaced until Monday, getting a rental car and getting back to my house only to get up at 6AM to drive up to Detroit in order to see this game live.

"Find a way," Humble and hungry" and "Don't blink" all came into play.  Even as I type this, I'm still recovering a bit from the whirlwind that was this past weekend.  But, in the end, we got there and the Bills got the win, so it was worth every minute.

1.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Bills won because Im back from vacation the last 2 weeks from my job. Bills going 0-2 during my vacation sucked. lol

You must never take a vacation again during the season.  In fact, volunteer to go into work tomorrow, thanks. 

On 11/21/2022 at 8:57 AM, Gugny said:

Prior to kickoff, I peed in three toilets that were not in my house.

My parents' house

JC Penney

Hannaford supermarket

You're welcome.

Good luck finding open stores with public bathrooms today, we are all counting on you. 

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Good luck finding open stores with public bathrooms today, we are all counting on you. 

Jack, I was nervous.  The peeing thing was an anomaly.  But going to the grocery store is something I do EVERY GAME DAY.  The supermarket was open until 3pm, but I didn't even consider going.  Well ... the thought did cross my mind for about 3 seconds.

And THEN I realized that I forgot my game day LET'S GO BEELS facebook post until midway through the first quarter.  I thought for sure I'd doomed us.

Edited by Gugny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.