The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

1 minute ago, muppy said:

I made a Conscious decision to predict a score in the Predict thread. On weeks I failed to post a guess the Bills lost

KARMA at play.  I learned my lesson.

I did the predict the score too and watch the Bills dad thing, I did it once and Bills lost, no more of that crap no offense lol

Edited by Negan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Saying that digging people out of mountains of snow brings good karma is a pitiful answer???  Sure 🙄

Unless you were one of the diggers, then it doesn't apply to this thread.

The question is what did YOU do/not do that caused the Bills to win.

It's fun!  Try it!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Unless you were one of the diggers, then it doesn't apply to this thread.

The question is what did YOU do/not do that caused the Bills to win.

It's fun!  Try it!!

Okay, I confess, I only read the subject, not the description.

I will go with this: I weighed myself on Sunday morning and I was down a couple more pounds (been on a weight loss journey, lightest I've been since high school).

• Like (+1) 2

I had wings the night before; as if I recall correctly the Bills are undefeated in games where I just absolutely crush about 20 wings the night before a game, however to ensure the win, instead of DVR-ing the game (did this for the Minn game = loss),  I went to the game.  Yep, made the trek and am so glad I did.

You. Are. Welcome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

As always, how did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  I'll start...

No Bills gear, did not watch the game, was running errands around town instead, even took the time to put up the outside holiday decorations.  

Nope

it was All me this time. As i posted in the 1st half gameday thread.
Went to fridge and opened my Stephon Diggs Blue cheese for dipping
Sometimes you just know what and when to do something. After the McD chat on the sideline I knew it

and just then ! Our Man Diggs did what he does, got wide open and ran across that end zone like god intended

I am The Game Changer , period

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

I did a lot this week actually.

I have a two sided Bills blanket that had been one-side up the previous two weeks.  I flipped that back over to the Blue side, vice the red.

I changed my lock screen on my phone back to a picture of my wife and I at the Patriots playoff game from last year.  It had been Josh Allen stiff arming that Ram in week 1, since week 1.

I wore my fancy Buffalo Bills & chicken wings socks I got as a gift years ago under my work boots.

Finally, as a reference to last weeks Karma thread,

I found my old desktop monitor for my work desk and swapped it back.

They can just put "GTW3 from 2BD" on the Stadium's Ring of Honor.  Preferably right next to "12th Man".

You're all welcome. 

• Like (+1) 1

I refused to enable the Bills putrid performance against the Vikings by accepting any bad karma from last week's loss and instead put the blame squarely on them, even though it resulted in the insinuation that I was illiterate from a certain someone.

Clearly my plan worked. ...now that I think of it, I'm not sure that this qualifies as Karma, though... more like evil genius. That's just great... I suppose my reading skills are going to be called into question again, now. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Draconator said:

Put in my Bills earing. And didn't drink nearly as much

its a fine line , the Football Gods are picky SOBs

6 hours ago, Aesop said:

Muted the game after the first quarter.

This works.

Fact.

If you can sync with the radio its a for sure win !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.