The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

I let my daughter paint my toenails.  She had been begging me all morning, and I kept telling her “after the game.” After the Browns scored the first TD I let her give me a Bills themed pedi. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I always take a tequila shot after each Bills TD.  It was so cute bc my toenails were wet so I couldn’t get up from my chair.  After the Diggs TD my daughter disappeared for a few minutes and then emerged from the kitchen with a tequila shot and a lime wedge.  She’s 9.  😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

In Vegas on vaca, got the Lemon Pepper chicken at Vons (which tasted of neither lemon nor pepper).  The stream I had was a minute behind, so I couldn't post my regular Missit...Noonan...miss... at the correct times, but luckily that did not detract.  I got all the Bass-o-Matic jpegs in, so that clearly helped.  No idea from a karma, but I'll still be here in Vegas for Thanksgiving.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Gugny laughs at your pitiful answer.  Try again. 

Gugny laughs at your pitiful answer.  Try again. 

You may want to schedule a visit with a urologist.  

Or stop drinking a gallon of beer at 9am on a Sunday.  Ok Gugs, you’ll need to increase by one foreign bathroom per Sunday especially for the Cheats, Bengals, and three more for the Chefs in the AFCCG.

Drink water non stop for two days prior.

Make it so!

I did my beer ritual. I usually only do it for one o'clock games and/or games I am not attending live.  I wait until the Bills do something really good before I have my first beer, and then once I start, I make sure my beer in never near empty until the game ends.  I wait for a TD, or a turnover by the Defense, not just a good drive or Defensive stop. Yesterday, I had to wait awhile for my first beer, but I definitely made up for lost time once we got going. I usually grab my refill when the current beer is at the halfway point, just to be safe.  🍺🍺🍺

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

I forgot that Bojo played for the Browns until he came out for his first punt. When they lined up for both FG attempts, I said, "Botch the hold, Bojo." He obliged me in one out of two attempts.

(I know it was blocked, but maybe the kick was low due to a bad hold.)

• Like (+1) 1

We spent 3 hours waiting at urgent care for my 18 month old after arriving at 9:00a.m. A kind gentleman who was leaving after our three hours of waiting suggested another pediatric location. We called over, headed that way and we were in and out in 40 minutes only to be home right at kickoff. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.