Predict the score BILLS - lions 🦁 back in Detroit

mead107

Often when I see a prediction like 40+ to 10 or so, I have to laugh a little. The Bills are the nice guys who stop playing when they are up by a couple. That's why we have let downs and heartbreak. We keep it too close and let 'em back in. I hate the close game narrative. Just keep scoring

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Often when I see a prediction like 40+ to 10 or so, I have to laugh a little. The Bills are the nice guys who stop playing when they are up by a couple.

That must be why they have by far the most multiple score wins since 2020

• Like (+1) 3

Lions 24

Bills 21

We made Brisket look good last week, the lowly Goff will look even better, Jamal Williams 2 Td's, Their Lions team sucks overall but they always seem to be in games and sometimes win them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Bills 34

Lions 21

Bills jump ahead early 14-0 as Allen bombs over the Lions D on a few deep TDs. Lions get it to 17-7 at half but Buffalo stays enough away and gets a turnover mid 4th quarter to go up 31-21 and the Lions falter from there as Buffalo gets another FG late to cement the spread.

Allen 24-38 345 yds 3 TDs 20 yds

Cook 8 carries 55 yds 1 TD rec 4 rec 47 yds

Diggs 155 yds 8 rec 1 TD

• Like (+1) 1