Week 12: Bills at Lions on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Is Jerry Hughes signed thru next season?

If not, Houston could allow him to sign with a playoff team (I think that’s allowed?) He has 8 sacks

Huh? Unless you're talking about Houston just releasing him outright, this isn't a thing.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The Lions have, arguably, the best offensive line in the NFL.  Defending them will be difficult with our depleted defense.

Yea and the other teams youd argue for that title  we have already played most of this year.  we played one of them last week without our second best pass rusher and it looks like he’ll be ready to go this week 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Shaq Lawson has earned himself a spot above AJ on the depth chart. He’s made impact plays on 4th down’s in back to back games and has gotten pressure on the QB a handful of times as well. 

It was a great addition. I was sceptical about it at first assuming he wouldn't add much and would be inactive most of the time, but he's a big upgrade over AJ who brings nothing, and is a good situational guy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Process said:

It was a great addition. I was sceptical about it at first assuming he wouldn't add much and would be inactive most of the time, but he's a big upgrade over AJ who brings nothing, and is a good situational guy.

Agree. At this point I'd like to see Shaq play a full, or close to full game. 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Is Jerry Hughes signed thru next season?

If not, Houston could allow him to sign with a playoff team (I think that’s allowed?) He has 8 sacks

Dunno, but I would definitely take him back. Didn't most on here say Jerry was washed up? He is still a damn good football player

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.