Week 12: Bills at Lions on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Rhodes is still on the PS I believe?   This could mean White is playing....or since Elam is, they didn't elevate Rhodes

Did they send him back down? Last I remember he was elevated with Gentry on the 19th.  So he would still be on the active roster. 

Edited by The Wiz

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

He's averaging 10.4 targets per game and is 2nd in the league in receptions, with 76.

I'd say they HAVE been feeding Diggs. 

It would be nice to see Gabe Davis have a big game, too, though.

I'd love it if the Bills could get back to their previous "scorched earth" form on offense and just run the Lions out of the building. 

I love Davis but the dude needs to catch the ball more consistently. His drops are slightly concerning. 

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Did they send him back down? Last I remember he was elevated with Gentry on the 19th.  So he would still be on the active roster. 

Rhodes was not signed to the active roster. The Bills have used two of his PS elevations. After the game, the PS player reverts back to the PS. I believe they changed the rules so that this can occur 3 times, then the player must either be signed to the active roster or remain on PS for the rest of the year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

It's kind of a skewed stat because Mahomes started 1 game his first year, which counts towards a year.

I'd say both have a good chance of returning verse the Pats. I'm just kind of flabbergasted at the amount of ankle injuries this year...is it something where players are diving at our guys feet more?? Seems really hard to believe it could just be that big of a difference otherwise.

It’s skewed, but it’s not.  Mahomes first 5 years would include his first year even if he didn’t play one game.  Allen, Marino and everyone else earned those 1st year stats as rookies.  Mahomes sat and learned as a rookie, hence wasn’t a rookie in his first year as a starter.

It would be skewed if you counted his first year as a starter and the next 4 because he had a leg up on rookie QBs from sitting a year.  

i get your point, but he’s excluded from having this record.  He’ll be ok

10 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Shakir being part of the game plan tomorrow I think he could provide a much needed spark for our passing game…. He had 3 catches for 75 yards against Pittsburgh and after that they just quit using him… I don’t get it…

All of Bills Mafia agrees with you.  

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Rhodes was not signed to the active roster. The Bills have used two of his PS elevations. After the game, the PS player reverts back to the PS. I believe they changed the rules so that this can occur 3 times, then the player must either be signed to the active roster or remain on PS for the rest of the year.

I knew there was some screwy new rule since covid but never paid attention to it. 

Thanks for clarifying. 

42 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Shakir being part of the game plan tomorrow I think he could provide a much needed spark for our passing game…. He had 3 catches for 75 yards against Pittsburgh and after that they just quit using him… I don’t get it…

Maybe he isn’t getting open when he’s on the field?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.