Week 12: Bills at Lions on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Logic said:

It would take an effort like what you describe for him to even re-enter the conversation at all.

Mahomes is the runaway favorite at the moment, with Tagovailoa having the second best odds and Josh in third.

Unless Josh turns his statistical production around quickly, he's not in the race at all.

Dorsey needs to run more pick plays.

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Dorsey needs to run more pick plays.

Couldn't agree more. 

Andy Reid has a generational talent at QB and gives him tons of easy answers, motion, pick plays, and wide open targets.

McDermott and Dorsey have a generational talent at QB and, well....don't give him those things nearly enough.

Just because your QB is an elite talent doesn't mean you can't still make life easier on him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Under McDermott, the Bills are 9-11 when wearing white on blue, with the combo not being used at all ever since the Jacksonville debacle last year. This is a huge gamble by the Bills.

The Bills' winning percentage in every other uniform combo is WAY over .500, not even close to this at all.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Under McDermott, the Bills are 9-11 when wearing white on blue, with the combo not being used at all ever since the Jacksonville debacle last year. This is a huge gamble by the Bills.

The Bills' winning percentage in every other uniform combo is WAY over .500, not even close to this at all.

Bills players apparently don't think they look good in these and their play suffers from it.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Remember the Jags!!!

46 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Nah, most colour blind people don't actually see the world in black and white or grayscale...that is only in the most severe cases.  Back when my kids were playing 'Among Us' I saw the best example of how a colour blind person sees the world...they gained a bit of appreciation for how I see things.  They still make fun of me though.  The colour blind will always be the one group that is fair game :)

pu83xxyqobq51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Wow...I love that image. Helps me understand a lot. Thank you for posting that. I'm sorry for your condition, but it's good that people who are color blind can usually see some colors/shades.

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Of all the silly conversations around this board lately, uniform color and odds of winning is perhaps the silliest.  Maybe you should offer your lucky rabbits foot to McD for the game?  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m really hoping to see Diggs, Davis, knox, cook and Hines.  That could cause  problems by putting guys in motion and moving them around 

Statistically, the Bills offense has been very good when Gilliam has been in

(yes of course that's what I meant, and thanks to those who pointed it out politely)

Edited by Beck Water
correct mistake

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.