Week 12: Bills at Lions on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

and the lack of use will continue

I've been a bit critical of Dorsey and I guess a little impatient too.

That being said, at least he is bringing Cook around (which I like a lot) and did find ways to get the ball to Knox.

That's 2 things that have been bugging me.

While I like others want to see more of Hines, it is another short week so I guess I can wait a bit more.

I'm hoping Dorsey at least gets one or two plays in for him Thursday.

I sure would like to see Hines get some good plays drawn up for him in the Pats* game coming up.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That being said, at least he is bringing Cook around (which I like a lot) and did find ways to get the ball to Knox.

While I like others want to see more of Hines, it is another short week so I guess I can wait a bit more.

I sure would like to see Hines get some good plays drawn up for him in the Pats* game coming up.

#2 in offense and scoring offense...we get frustrated pretty easily I guess...how quickly forget the years when simply having a 300 yard passing game seemed like climbing Mt. Everest and scoring more than 24 points was a huge accomplishment that happened like once or twice a year.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

QB1 is good to go.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I would have liked to see him get the ball. Twice I think he was targeted since being here but Josh missed him. Looked like at least the one he could have took off for a big gain

22 hours ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

It’s not your fathers NFL anymore, this is the fantasy football league era. 
Kelly and those Bills teams would’ve feasted heavily though!!

*hopefully some will get the “not your fathers Oldsmobile” reference.. buncha geezers here I know.

I went to that game, Detroit opened with a flea flicker and never looked back. The Bills sucked that day and lost.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

#2 in offense and scoring offense...we get frustrated pretty easily I guess...how quickly forget the years when simply having a 300 yard passing game seemed like climbing Mt. Everest and scoring more than 24 points was a huge accomplishment that happened like once or twice a year.

It's the "Great Expectations" that most of us have, along with the hope of the #1 seed.  At least for me.

I am getting some hope that Dorsey (who I have to keep telling myself he's still a pup as an OC) will get the

offense hitting on all cylinders by playoff time.

I saw some good trends in play design last Sunday and hope to see more on Turkey Day! 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Crowder almost looks like he's ready.  Hopefully we can get him back in a few games.

That's great. I actually did a search today to see if there was any news on him but couldn't find anything.

We don't know if more injuries are to come but fingers crossed we don't get any more big ones and the guys who are hurt can all get healthy for the playoff push. Plus with Cook coming along and hopefully Hines getting more involved, we could possibly be at our strongest to end the season.

And of course if Josh is over the elbow injury and can get his confidence fully back

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

That's great. I actually did a search today to see if there was any news on him but couldn't find anything.

We don't know if more injuries are to come but fingers crossed we don't get any more big ones and the guys who are hurt can all get healthy for the playoff push. Plus with Cook coming along and hopefully Hines getting more involved, we could possibly be at our strongest to end the season.

And of course if Josh is over the elbow injury and can get his confidence fully back

It was Coulter, not Crowder.  I keep thinking Crowder is #82.

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

Who still uses a black & white television? Analog TV went away years ago. Those TVs would not even pickup digital channels. Step into the 21st century, please.

I think they would still pick up the digital signals with a converter antenna. I remember the FCC giving a credit to anyone who purchased one in the late oughts.

EDIT: also, people who are color-blind would only be able to see in grayscale I think (or monochrome?), even with a color TV.

Edited by chongli

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

I think they would still pick up the digital signals with a converter antenna. I remember the FCC giving a credit to anyone who purchased one in the late oughts.

EDIT: also, people who are color-blind would only be able to see in grayscale I think (or monochrome?), even with a color TV.

Nah, most colour blind people don't actually see the world in black and white or grayscale...that is only in the most severe cases.  Back when my kids were playing 'Among Us' I saw the best example of how a colour blind person sees the world...they gained a bit of appreciation for how I see things.  They still make fun of me though.  The colour blind will always be the one group that is fair game :)

pu83xxyqobq51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Hopefully this game is Josh putting himself back with Mahomes in the MVP race

27/36 for 377 and 5 TDs

Diggs  12 for 180 and 2 TDs

It would take an effort like what you describe for him to even re-enter the conversation at all.

Mahomes is the runaway favorite at the moment, with Tagovailoa having the second best odds and Josh in third.

Unless Josh turns his statistical production around quickly, he's not in the race at all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.