Week 12: Bills at Lions on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

This is going to be a lot tougher of a game than people realize. Buffalo can’t come out looking flat like they did against the Browns. The one thing the Lions can do is score points scoring 30+ in 5 of their matchups. I think they are much better than what their record is. Thankfully their defense is atrocious. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 10

Alright all you turkeys, pay attention, because this is how it’s about to go down:

Josh Allen and company will roll into Detroit on Thanksgiving, and it’s almost certain they’ll be stuffing the ball down these guy’s throats. In fact, there is no telling who’s head will be mashed potatoes when all said and done. I fully understand that it seems like we’re down to string beans on defense, but don’t forget those sweet desserts that are ready to be served. Von Miller still has a pass rush as smooth as cool whip and he’s on the hunt for that last piece of pumpkin pie. 

Dont go getting your giblets in a tizzy about all the details. It won’t all be gravy. There are plenty of sour cranberries out there that’ll tell you all about why the Lions will be a tough game, yam, yam, yam, yam, etc. When it’s all said and done, these guys are historically genocidal on Thanksgiving. Sit back, relax and enjoy your meals.

Lets feast, Buffalo. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Let's keep this running game going. I want to see Cook break a long one. I feel it coming. 

EDIT: ALSO Can we execute some screen plays? We've got to be bottom of the league in screen attempts. I don't care if we need to summon Chan Gailey Weekend at Bernie's 2 style. Seeing Chubb and Hunt rip off chunks from screen passes made me envious. Cook and Hines have the wheels to take it the distance any given play. 

Edited by ßookie_tech
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 6

Three game win streak for the lions.   And they have had some magnificent losses.   They are better than their record then again so are the bills.  They can score points sometimes.   Hopefully the offense can keep the foot on the gas and and make this an i stressful thanksgiving.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Did I see that right this morning, the Bills are a 9 point favorites??  I would lay money on Detroit all day plus the points.  Still think the Bills should win, but cmon, the oddsmakers are still caught up in the Bills games vs Rams and Tennessee at the beginning of the season.

6 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Three game win streak for the lions.   And they have had some magnificent losses.   They are better than their record then again so are the bills.  They can score points sometimes.   Hopefully the offense can keep the foot on the gas and and make this an i stressful thanksgiving.  

Yep, as the NFL saying goes,  it's not who you play...but when you play them.  

Remember the Patriots played Detroit at their lowest point, when they had injuries and were lost.  Now the Bills get to play them when Detroit is playing at their peak.

27 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Alright all you turkeys, pay attention, because this is how it’s about to go down:

Josh Allen and company will roll into Detroit on Thanksgiving, and it’s almost certain they’ll be stuffing the ball down these guy’s throats. In fact, there is no telling who’s head will be mashed potatoes when all said and done. I fully understand that it seems like we’re down to string beans on defense, but don’t forget those sweet desserts that are ready to be served. Von Miller still has a pass rush as smooth as cool whip and he’s on the hunt for that last piece of pumpkin pie. 

Dont go getting your giblets in a tizzy about all the details. It won’t all be gravy. There are plenty of sour cranberries out there that’ll tell you all about why the Lions will be a tough game, yam, yam, yam, yam, etc. When it’s all said and done, these guys are historically genocidal on Thanksgiving. Sit back, relax and enjoy your meals.

Lets feast, Buffalo. Go Bills!

Sage write up.

I only picked up on that because 'SageAgainstTheMachine' was the next contributor to the thread. 😁

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ßookie_tech said:

Let's keep this running game going. I want to see Cook break a long one. I feel it coming. 

EDIT: ALSO Can we execute some screen plays? We've got to be bottom of the league in screen attempts. I don't care if we need to summon Chan Gailey Weekend at Bernie's 2 style. Seeing Chubb and Hunt rip off chunks from screen passes made me envious. Cook and Hines have the wheels to take it the distance any given play. 

I was surprised after the game when I heard that the Browns only had 80 yards on the ground, then realized it seemed like mote because of all those screens...passing game as an extension of the run game and all that.

If Morse is healthy (big question mark right now) then the offense “should” put up 40 on the Lions.  The question is how many injured defenders do the Bills get back.  Would love to see White make his debut, but just Elam and Edmunds would be fine with me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, eball said:

If Morse is healthy (big question mark right now) then the offense “should” put up 40 on the Lions.  The question is how many injured defenders do the Bills get back.  Would love to see White make his debut, but just Elam and Edmunds would be fine with me.

Really need the defense to get healthy 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.