JESTS Radio and message boards having a melt down

JerseyBills

2 minutes ago, Trock said:

Assuming they made the fg. Anything is possible. 

Watching the replay it was very close. Looked like he blocked his shoulder first 

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Because I beliefve they had 10 yards net offense in the second half.

Actually 2!

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Trock said:

Blatant missed block in back on the punt return. I’d be upset also. 

Lmao I have heard that more here than on their message board. The fact is the block in the back happened at like the 6 yard line so would have made it a 26 yard FG try with the wind.. 99% sure it’s still a loss for them. FYI I thought he got him on the side but it was close either way.. 

26 minutes ago, Trock said:

Terrible miss call. Pats always gets those, it’s annoying. I understand why jets fans are so upset. 

Lmao not this game!! The Jets got most of the missed calls in this one especially a lot of drag down holds on Judon keep Wilson upright.  Again they are not even talking about that much.. 

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Because I beliefve they had 10 yards net offense in the second half.

Umm nope the Jets had all of 2 yards in the second half.. that’s it.. that’s beyond inept… that’s pathetic.. Pats D is good it isn’t 2000 Ravens D good lol

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao I have heard that more here than on their message board. The fact is the block in the back happened at like the 6 yard line so would have made it a 26 yard FG try with the wind.. 99% sure it’s still a loss for them. FYI I thought he got him on the side but it was close either way.. 

Remember that time when the Bills were playing the Vikings and the bills made a great fourth down stop at the 2? Game was over. 

51 minutes ago, Trock said:

Blatant missed block in back on the punt return. I’d be upset also. 

That would have been an egregious call. They were side by side. Block in the back is one of the most superfluously called penalties in the NFL and I'm glad they didn't stoop low enough to call it.

• Like (+1) 1

As they should. Garrett Wilson had some things to say as well. They're completely wasting 3 really good young wide receivers. That offense would be something else with even average QB play, so it's got to be hard for them to ignore old Flacco still lurking around the facility.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

No idea how he looked like the worst QB to ever play before us. 

Plays us.  Looks good.  

Then continues to play like the worst QB ever.  

Teams just pick on whoever is forced into a starting role when edmunds or Milano is out.  Easiest gameplan in the world.  Dodson and Bernard have been atrocious. 

even so Wilson barely cracked 150 yards against us.  

with edmunds and Milano healthy we have a completely different defense.  Jets would not have cracked double digits with those guys out there 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

No idea how he looked like the worst QB to ever play before us. 

Plays us.  Looks good.  

Then continues to play like the worst QB ever.  

Cuz they ran it down our throats and we had miscues on offense. Then the terd made a few good throws wen it mattered.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.