JESTS Radio and message boards having a melt down

JerseyBills

8 hours ago, zow2 said:

Added to the frustration is like the 12th straight loss to the Pats. That’s a helluva streak and the Jets could’ve won both games against NE this year. 

14th and both losses this year are on Wilson.  Last game Mac was also hot garbage but got lucky.. (roughing the passer call saved him from a pick 6) This game No turnovers for either QB, but Jones played a billion times better than the last game. (A couple sacks were his fault but overall a decent game for him) while Wilson also didn’t turn the ball over but was lucky with at least 2 drops by the Pats D. He still looked like hot garbage.. If I am honest the Pats should have blown the Jets out yesterday but the O line just couldn’t do their job consistently.. that’s the area that’s most concerning right now. (No matter who is QB you have a crappy line your going to get them killed)

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

No idea how he looked like the worst QB to ever play before us. 

Plays us.  Looks good.  

Then continues to play like the worst QB ever.  

Every team in the AFC East views the Bills as their Super Bowl.  Miami did it.  The Jets did it.  We are bringing out the best in those teams, and need to be sharp to get the wins.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Every team in the AFC East views the Bills as their Super Bowl.  Miami did it.  The Jets did it.  We are bringing out the best in those teams, and need to be sharp to get the wins.

Welcome to being considered SB Contender status.. it’s a blast but damn every week is a nail biter because of what you said. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I was in the car for about an hour after the games.

For the Jets I  heard "Worse Loss in Franchise History"

It was a heartbreaking,brutal L

They're calling Wilson.    "Worse QB in Franchise history "

On the radio 101.9

https://forums.theganggreen.com/forums/new-york-jets.10/

👆

This place is looking like the Drought Bills message board

Where were you this past week? This board was just the same. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I read that after the game Wilson was "walking around like he isn't the problem" and more and more teammates are getting irritated with him. I kinda hate how the Bills made him look mediocre so I hope they slap the crap outta them in a few weeks here. 

Saw some Jets fans lamenting the days of Mark Sanchez. If you look at what they've drafted for first round QBs he's been the best of a bad bunch, but if you rank them it'd be Sanchez, Darnold, earlier this season Joe Flacco who threw two of the worst INTs you'll ever see, Zach 'Weenieface' Wilson. Suffer you stupid Jets, suffer!

11 hours ago, Trock said:

Blatant missed block in back on the punt return. I’d be upset also. 

That was the SEVENTEENTH punt of the game.    I'd be a little more upset that your team (either team!) couldn't score more than 3 points in 59+ minutes of football.

I have a really hard slagging the Jets too much.  Imagine if we had the #3 pick in 2018 and selected a bust only to watch Allen and Jackson light it up.  And then we turn around three years later and blow the #2 overall pick on another bust.  We'd be looking for a bridge to leap from.  

Say what you will about our drought-era parade of clownshow QBs, but at least we didn't invest that much draft capital in the position.  I hated the EJ Manuel pick as much as the next guy, but that's not even in the same universe as what the Jets have done recently.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, wppete said:

How did we lose to them???

By turning the ball over inside the red zone taking away points and by giving them a turnover and start the drive inside the 20 ehich led to a TD.    Those don’t happen, buffalo probably leads 20-10 or 24-10 late in the 4th.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

It’s called no pressure defense

He put up 154 yards vs us

That was their SB and their d is legit. 

Going to be bad for them in a cpl weeks in OP

12 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I have a really hard slagging the Jets too much.  Imagine if we had the #3 pick in 2018 and selected a bust only to watch Allen and Jackson light it up.  And then we turn around three years later and blow the #2 overall pick on another bust.  We'd be looking for a bridge to leap from.  

Say what you will about our drought-era parade of clownshow QBs, but at least we didn't invest that much draft capital in the position.  I hated the EJ Manuel pick as much as the next guy, but that's not even in the same universe as what the Jets have done recently.

Could have had Allen Lamar or Fields who'd look scary with this jet team. Brutal 

3 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

WHY, WHY, WHY didn't we get THIS version of the Jets?!?!?!?   LOL - 😆

One reason is the patriots coaching staff definitely has the Jets number and is able to create a unique defensive game plan that is well executed time after time against that particular opponent.  Meanwhile, the Bills staff runs a base nickel surrendering 174 yards rushing and can't conceptualize the idea of taking away the only effective passing option of the Wilson to Wilson combination that went for 8 catches in 9 targets for 92 yards through the air.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.