JESTS Radio and message boards having a melt down

JerseyBills

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

No idea how he looked like the worst QB to ever play before us. 

Plays us.  Looks good.  

Then continues to play like the worst QB ever.  

He didn't look good against us though. 154 yards 1 td. We were heading towards a blowout until Josh threw the 2 picks and kept them in the game. Then the Jets had that long drive which was the run more than anything. Wilson just had to not screw it up for them which was about all he did that game.

This also sounds eerily familiar to the meltdown our fanbase has after losses. Just saying.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Afraid we’re going to look back at that Jets loss like we looked back at that Jags loss last year.

All 3 of our losses are like that this year. Josh doesn't dirt that ball against Miami for the go ahead TD. Gabe Davis catches that 60 yard money pass at the end of the Jets game to put us in Field goal range at least (or maybe just not throw picks). Josh doesn't fumble on the goal line against the Vikings.

Would've, could've, should've on all 3 of those. Now we have to rely on a couple teams to beat the chiefs. I do want us to at least get #2 seed though. Put us up against Kansas City at the last possible moment. Make some other team eliminate them like the Chargers or Bengals.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

That was toward the end of the run.  Pats get the ball at the 30? Maybe 35? Kick the fg and win 6-3

It was into the tackler’s shoulder imo. Also as someone who watched the Patriots* miss 2 FGs because of the howling wind while holding a NE -3 ticket those refs deserve a raise. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

All that would have done is set up the Pats for the game winning FG. Same result either way.

Negative. Would have made a world of difference in my Super Contest standings. I was actually cheering the returning at first until I realized he was going all the way. A game winning FG would have been perfect. TD screwed me.

Bads news if you are superstitious: a twitter user has predicted the first 10 games of the season correctly for the Jets, and has them losing the AFC Championship Game. He also predicts the to beat the Bills again.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/twitter-user-flips-coin-to-forecast-jets-season-has-correctly-predicted-first-nine-games/

"Twitter user flips coin to forecast Jets season, has correctly predicted first nine games

The coin predicted that the Jets would defeat the Bills on Sunday

[...]

Twitter user flips coin to forecast Jets season, has correctly predicted first nine games

The coin predicted that the Jets would defeat the Bills on Sunday"

Now I'm scared!

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao I have heard that more here than on their message board. The fact is the block in the back happened at like the 6 yard line so would have made it a 26 yard FG try with the wind.. 99% sure it’s still a loss for them. FYI I thought he got him on the side but it was close either way.. 

I'm not completely sure about how the refs would have enforced a block in the back at the 7 on a punt return on that particular play but wouldn't the penalty have been enforced from the spot on the field where the returner caught the ball and not enforced from the spot of the foul?   

6 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I was in the car for about an hour after the games.

For the Jets I  heard "Worse Loss in Franchise History"

It was a heartbreaking,brutal L

They're calling Wilson.    "Worse QB in Franchise history "

On the radio 101.9

https://forums.theganggreen.com/forums/new-york-jets.10/

👆

This place is looking like the Drought Bills message board

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people 

7 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I was in the car for about an hour after the games.

For the Jets I  heard "Worse Loss in Franchise History"

It was a heartbreaking,brutal L

They're calling Wilson.    "Worse QB in Franchise history "

On the radio 101.9

https://forums.theganggreen.com/forums/new-york-jets.10/

👆

This place is looking like the Drought Bills message board

Kind of looks like here the last 2 weeks.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not completely sure about how the refs would have enforced a block in the back at the 7 on a punt return on that particular play but wouldn't the penalty have been enforced from the spot on the field where the returner caught the ball and not enforced from the spot of the foul?   

Spot of the foul. Always the spot of the foul. That’s even true on O holding, I’ve seen TD runs called back and still be a 30 yard gain but some dumb WR held his guy. 

8 hours ago, Trock said:

Blatant missed block in back on the punt return. I’d be upset also. 

I'd be upset that my team wasted a second overall pick on a QB who has shown so little promise of becoming even a competent NFL QB toward the end of his second NFL season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.