What does this meme mean that someone posted in the Lions forum?

chongli

[Someone posted a thread here that he was on to Detroit after the win today since it was a short week (I think it was @HOUSE), but I couldn't find it to post this in. I didn't see a Lions thread, so I am hesitatingly making a new thread, which I don't like to do.]

So I was looking at the Detroit forum in preparation for our game Thursday, and someone posted this today. Any idea what this means?

7e74e35374c30838174483cf37f2b3f597ead8dc

Just curious. Anyway, the vibe over there is if they can win against Buffalo Thursday, they will start talking playoffs. They say Buffalo will be the best team they have faced so far. Also, some of them seem to be under the impression the Bills are 6-4, since CBS apparently flashed a graphic at games end of that that was the Bills record, lol. And if we win, we will be in first place in the division, at least temporarily. In three weeks, we can take it back for good though, when we face Miami.

Edited by chongli
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

It means that Dan Campbell is with the 1st pick of the draft but now tempted by the wildcard playoff spot which is possible.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I think it means that Dan Campbell is thinking of a wild card playoff appearance but the fan(s) wants the first overall pick instead.

Awesome. I can't believe this flew right past me. Thanks guys!

Edited by chongli

24 minutes ago, chongli said:

[Someone posted a thread here that he was on to Detroit after the win today since it was a short week (I think it was @HOUSE), but I couldn't find it to post this in. I didn't see a Lions thread, so I am hesitatingly making a new thread, which I don't like to do.]

So I was looking at the Detroit forum in preparation for our game Thursday, and someone posted this today. Any idea what this means?

7e74e35374c30838174483cf37f2b3f597ead8dc

Just curious. Anyway, the vibe over there is if they can win against Buffalo Thursday, they will start talking playoffs. They say Buffalo will be the best team they have faced so far. Also, some of them seem to be under the impression the Bills are 6-4, since CBS apparently flashed a graphic at games end of that that was the Bills record, lol. And if we win, we will be in first place in the division, at least temporarily. In three weeks, we can take it back for good though, when we face Miami.

It means, if you drop the “li” from your name, it’ll be more fitting

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It means, if you drop the “li” from your name, it’ll be more fitting

I have no idea what this refers too, but I think it must be funny. 😅

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think it means Dan Campbell has Jared Goff as his QB and wishes he had a Josh Allen instead.

See, this is what threw me off. I wasn't thinking about their chances at the playoffs, which I think is out of reach for them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.