SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

OK serious question. Who call the plays in KC Andy Reid or Eric Bieniemy??? I don’t get it. They both have cards, both headsets and look like are the ones calling the play in??? Is Reid calling the plays and Bieniemy just the front man for optics??? What’s going on here????

Pretty sure it's Bieniemy most of the time and then Reid situationally. If it were just Reid we wouldn't have that video of Mahomes and Bieniemy hashing out their grievances on the sidelines.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I kinda see this game as a win win…either kc loses and we’ve got a better shot at the 1 seed or LAC loses and it takes a ton of pressure off makin the playoffs. two of BUF,MIA,NYJ,NE,CIN/BAL,LAC are not gonna make it in 

Jets are not making it and neither is NE. 

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Pretty sure it's Bieniemy most of the time and then Reid situationally. If it were just Reid we wouldn't have that video of Mahomes and Bieniemy hashing out their grievances on the sidelines.

I think it's Reid most of the time, or a "team effort" meaning Reid bounces ideas off Bienemy.

IMO everyone knows it's Reid's offense, which is why Bienemy isn't a HC despite all the cheerleading from sports media every January 

Edited by TheFunPolice

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I kinda see this game as a win win…either kc loses and we’ve got a better shot at the 1 seed or LAC loses and it takes a ton of pressure off makin the playoffs. two of BUF,MIA,NYJ,NE,CIN/BAL,LAC are not gonna make it in 

How is not making the playoffs even a thought in any Bills fan's head?

There is nothing good about KC winning.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

How is not making the playoffs even a thought in any Bills fan's head?

There is nothing good about KC winning.

It’s not primarily…but a lac loss does some good things too still imo. A silver lining situation.  A couple good afc teams are gonna miss out and a chargers loss really hurts them when their team could be one of the best afc teams at full strength 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s not primarily…but a lac loss does some good things too still imo. A silver lining situation 

The Bills are making the playoffs....but I'd much rather NE or NYJ make it too over the chargers. So there's a positive to KC winning.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bills are making the playoffs....but I'd much rather NE or NYJ make it too over the chargers. So there's a positive to KC winning.

Yep that’s what I was tryin to get at 🤣. LAC could be scary come playoff time 

bills are 99% gonna make it and it’ll probably be NE/NYJ that miss out 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MPT said:

I think Bieniemy for optics. Everyone has always said it’s Reid’s offense and he’s calling the plays. What strange times. 

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Im certain it’s Reid. He’s the mastermind behind the offense.

So Bieniemy is just the optics guy? Makes sense. Idiotic. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.