SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

OK serious question. Who call the plays in KC Andy Reid or Eric Bieniemy??? I don’t get it. They both have cards, both headsets and look like are the ones calling the play in??? Is Reid calling the plays and Bieniemy just the front man for optics??? What’s going on here????

• Agree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Come to think of it… do they ever really rub McKenzie deep? I can’t seem to think of anything beyond 15-20 yards 

I don't recall ever seeing it. Very weird. Running fast in a straight line is probably the only thing he does well. 

7 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

McKenzie looked liked he was struggling to understand the play calls today. 

We desperately need Knox (and more-so the staff) to use today as a jumping off point, because we can’t be running a passing offense with two WR’s and (shoulder shrug). 

McKenzie need to be an end of the rotation gadget WR5/6 not the starting slot and Shakir is a rookie so I guess we can forget about him. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

OK serious question. Who call the plays in KC Andy Reid or Eric Bieniemy??? I don’t get it. They both have cards, both headsets and look like are the ones calling the play in??? Is Reid calling the plays and Bieniemy just the front man for optics??? What’s going on here????

Im certain it’s Reid. He’s the mastermind behind the offense.

1 minute ago, Process said:

I don't recall ever seeing it. Very weird. Running fast in a straight line is probably the only thing he does well. 

I can't consider the idea of McKittrick trying to track a deep ball at full speed without Benny Hill's music popping in my head.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.