SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

8 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’d like to see Miami play KC.  How come they never play?!? That’d be a good game.  

That may very well end up being a playoff matchup.  Not sure how seeding will work out but I think Miami is making the playoffs.  Unless their O falls apart hard down the stretch.

Edited by Scott7975

9 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They are going to win all of these games.

The Broncos and Raiders are a joke.

KC will be starving for revenge over the Bengals and will blow them out.

The Rams? LOL

And the Texans, and Seahawks at home.

7-0 and I don't think any of the games will be close.

The Bills blew it, 2 years in a row, same story.

This year injuries played the primary role in our 3 loses. But yes it does look bleak and we'll need help.

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

I laugh every week. Mostly on Sunday nights and Mondays when the hot takes are fresh. It’s entertainment first and foremost. The sky has been falling all week, Buffalo wins and some still find a way to be salty. 

I'm salty because all I care about is winning one ***** Super Bowl before I die, and the Bills winning today doesn't change that long-term perspective. KC losing was just as important as the Bills winning and it didn't happen, in gut-wrenching fashion.

KC already won a Super Bowl but seems to be even hungrier and just slightly better than the Bills where it matters most: coaching and QB. It's unspeakably frustrating that they have thus far and will likely continue to single-handedly deny the Bills in what may prove to be the best era of Bills football and the last real chance they get before I'm gone.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Rams? LOL

I think the Chiefs will lose 1, at most (highly unlikely) 2. That means the Bills have to go 7-0 or 6-1 at worst to have any prayer.

The road to the Super Bowl is almost certainly going through Arrowhead again. It didn’t have to be this way. Alas, as good of a coach as McDermott is, he is no Andy Reid

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Rams? LOL

I'm going to be pissed if they get the number 1 seed. They have not played a road playoff game since 2015. 10 straight games at home.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We didn’t get those calls today that’s for sure 😂. Seemed like they were trying to make up for that gabe catch at the end of regulation they didn’t review last week.  Browns got away with murder all game and we got a ton of ticky tacky calls against us 

seems like the chiefs always have the calls going their way every game 

We don't.  We lost to the freaking Colts.  I invite you guys to go watch that disaster and talk about KC getting all the calls.  Aside from everything else wonky that happend that game, Chris Jones had just sacked Matt Ryan to bring up 4th and 28.  Jones said something to hurt Ryans feelings and the ref threw a personal foul flag.  Colts went on to score to win the game.

In our game against the Raiders...Chris Jones again....was flagge for ROUGHING THE PASSER.....AFTER he had had recoverd a fumble and was the ball carrier being tackled.....by the QB, and because he was a big dude, even thought he had the ball and was no longer a pass rusher, but instead was a ball carrier...was STILL called for roughing the passer on this play.

I could go on.  All teams suffer from bad calls.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm salty because all I care about is winning one ***** Super Bowl before I die, and the Bills winning today doesn't change that long-term perspective. KC losing was just as important as the Bills winning and it didn't happen, in gut-wrenching fashion.

KC already won a Super Bowl but seems to be even hungrier and just slightly better than the Bills where it matters most: coaching and QB. It's unspeakably frustrating that they have thus far and will likely continue to single-handedly deny the Bills in what may prove to be the best era of Bills football and the last real chance they get before I'm gone.

I understand 100% I also would love to see a SB victory in the near future. One thing though, being salty, shaking your fist at the sky, tv and football gods change anything? Frustration just gonna bring misery. Negativity, just brings more negativity cause after awhile that’s all ya see. 
enjoy the ride, nobody said it was gonna be easy. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I think a lot of us older fans feel some of that.  But think of KC as our Pistons to Jordan's Bulls.  Because they've ended our season a couple of times doesn't mean that it's inevitable every season moving forward.  

Finally getting past them in the playoffs may actually be the springboard for that elusive championship we all dream of.  I don't know who we'll be playing in January, or where we'll be playing, but I'll go into those games with just as much confidence as I always have w/ this Bills team. Which is a lot. Because we DO have Josh Effing Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

We don't.  We lost to the freaking Colts.  I invite you guys to go watch that disaster and talk about KC getting all the calls.  Aside from everything else wonky that happend that game, Chris Jones had just sacked Matt Ryan to bring up 4th and 28.  Jones said something to hurt Ryans feelings and the ref threw a personal foul flag.  Colts went on to score to win the game.

In our game against the Raiders...Chris Jones again....was flagge for ROUGHING THE PASSER.....AFTER he had had recoverd a fumble and was the ball carrier being tackled.....by the QB, and because he was a big dude, even thought he had the ball and was no longer a pass rusher, but instead was a ball carrier...was STILL called for roughing the passer on this play.

Yaaayyy YOU'RE here!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Allen is struggling right now, but I’m not at all prepared to say Mahomes is better.  

He is, however, in a much better offense, with 10x the coaching and the most dangerous skill weapon in the league.  

I have confidence Allen gets it together.

We need McD, Frazier and Dorsey to level up… especially if, as it looks, they’ll have to win their first road playoff game ever in Arrowhead to get to where we want to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, chongli said:

I'm going to be pissed if they get the number 1 seed. They have not played a road playoff game since 2015. 10 straight games at home.

Well .. we can be pissed about it. but they earn that right over the course of the season,. our team earlier this month dropped two games they seemingly had under control in the 3rd quarter... the Chiefs win games with come from behind victories in the last minute.. we can be angry but it is what it is..

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Zero, what did you think of the call on Derwin James against Kelce? Am I a homer or blind for not seeing the penalty? Seemed like an absolute gift

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I seriously question why a Chiefs fan's top priority is to post on a Bills board after a huge win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.