SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

If you really don't think refs are not throwing game changing flags or ignoring game changing penalties then idk man.....it's happening and it's evident

They do through flags that are head scratchers. Is it mistakes? Remember the Bills had their share of calls go their  way. Good teams get those calls. 

• Agree 1

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

I can actually see KC having a couple more losses. Several division games yet, Bengals and even Rams could give them trouble, though that one is a stretch now. 

They are going to win all of these games.

The Broncos and Raiders are a joke.

KC will be starving for revenge over the Bengals and will blow them out.

The Rams? LOL

And the Texans, and Seahawks at home.

7-0 and I don't think any of the games will be close.

The Bills blew it, 2 years in a row, same story.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The worst part about the Chiefs is we've beat them in two consecutive regular seasons but we flubbed too many other games and lost control of our own destiny. It just feels like the Chiefs identify their problems really quickly and fix them fast, while it takes our coaches half a season before they make necessary changes. The Chiefs are down starting WRs so they find a way to run the ball and run the offense through the TEs, meanwhile it took us several games of offensive inepitude before we gave James Cook any kind of meaningful playing time. The Chiefs NEVER let victories slip away. If you beat them, you really beat them. It's been the difference between us and them the last two years.

Andy Reid is a first ballot HOF coach who will retire top 3 all time in HC wins, maybe top 2 depending on health and how long he wants to coach.

He's an all time great.

His haters now get on him for not winning enough Super Bowls. That's all they have left. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

sooo... is there anyone left who still questions KC winning out in the regulation season?

They're still very unlikely to win out. Even if they had a 90% chance of victory in each remaining game they would still be 52% likely to lose at least one. The problem is we are also unlikely to win out, so each chance at a loss where they manage to pull out a win diminishes our odds of ending up higher in the standings.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

They do through flags that are head scratchers. Is it mistakes? Remember the Bills had their share of calls go their  way. Good teams get those calls. 

We didn’t get those calls today that’s for sure 😂. Seemed like they were trying to make up for that gabe catch at the end of regulation they didn’t review last week.  Browns got away with murder all game and we got a ton of ticky tacky calls against us 

seems like the chiefs always have the calls going their way every game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

Not giving up hope yet.  Lots of crazy things can happen w/ so much time left.

I do think we're better than KC top to bottom, when both teams are healthy. Not by much, but without Hill, they're just more beatable.  We win that game last year if Hill wasn't playing, most likely.

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Kelce goes out and grabs the defender with his hands inside his numbers. if the defender grabs back, it’s a hold. If he doesn’t, Kelce pushes off and gets open. It’s absurd. 

Kelce got this twice last week vs the Texans to completely bail out the Chiefs at the end of regulation and in OT (What a surprise! I think I’ve seen this movie before!).

Kelce almost ripped a Texans player’s helmet off, but the call was defensive pass interference in the end zone. In OT (if I’m remembering correctly) he bullrushes a DB grabbing him inside the numbers and then makes a cut. The DB also engages and gets PI or holding, can’t remember.

Chiefs remind me of the Patriots with Brady. Just going along the finest edge of the rulebook.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They are going to win all of these games.

The Broncos and Raiders are a joke.

KC will be starving for revenge over the Bengals and will blow them out.

The Rams? LOL

And the Texans, and Seahawks at home.

7-0 and I don't think any of the games will be close.

The Bills blew it, 2 years in a row, same story.

Fair enough assessments, though Bills fans always say Jets suck, Miami sucks…yet we lost. Division games are a different animal. Raiders beat them in KC once upon a time and that was unthinkable. Discounting Seattle has been proven an error almost all season. Revenge games are something the media drags up. All we can do is watch and see, but I wouldn’t bet on them winning out. Weren’t they the favorites last year? 

• Agree 2

Just now, DapperCam said:

Kelce got this twice last week vs the Texans to completely bail out the Chiefs at the end of regulation and in OT (What a surprise! I think I’ve seen this movie before!).

Kelce almost ripped a Texans player’s helmet off, but the call was defensive pass interference in the end zone. In OT (if I’m remembering correctly) he bullrushes a DB grabbing him inside the numbers and then makes a cut. The DB also engages and gets PI or holding, can’t remember.

Chiefs remind me of the Patriots with Brady. Just going along the finest edge of the rulebook.

But any other team pulls that style of play they get flagged automatically 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t watch the Chargers enough to know what he looks like outside of prime time games, but I do know that if you have an elite QB and a ton of talent, you don’t miss the playoffs every year.  

Maybe a closet Chargers fan in here can explain to me why he’s in danger of missing the playoffs … again. 

I dont watch a lot either but just my opinion from what I have seen... Herbert throws a pretty ball and has a few amazing throws per game but he isnt very mobile.  Even when he tries to be he is soft.  Sliding before a first down marker with no defenders within at least 2-3 yards for instance.  Ive seen that several times.  I also dont think he really reads the field all that well.  His line is similar to ours.  Often has Jailbreaks but he doesnt have the Allen ability to escape.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We didn’t get those calls today that’s for sure 😂. Seemed like they were trying to make up for that gabe catch at the end of regulation they didn’t review last week.  Browns got away with murder all game and we got a ton of ticky tacky calls against us 

seems like the chiefs always have the calls going their way every game 

This is true. The zebras were awful today against the Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.