SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

You watch Mahomes and Kelce do this over and over and over again for years on end and it just feels like the Bills will forever be their B.  Just really sucks.  We must vanquish them in the playoffs and it will be in Arrowhead thanks to the Bills pissing away those Jets and Vikings games.

Thats because you cant touch Kelce.  Either he gets a hold flag, pi flag, or he pushes off and doesnt get called.  I mean Kelce is great I hate him so that means Id love to have him on our team but what I said is still true.  He even ripped someones helmet off in the endzone and they called a defensive hold only.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

5-5, staring down the barrel of missing the playoffs … again.   

At some point we can’t just act like he’s the only piece of the puzzle that’s not a problem. 

He gave them the lead with less than 2 minutes left in the game!!! This is on the D! For crying out loud DOUBLE Kelce and take him away make him go to someone else! 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills knew what the deal was.  

They had the 1 seed in their control and **** the bed in two straight weeks.  

Not going to get angry because we all knew who we were dealing with.   KC is just consistent. 

Under McDermott, we are not. 

Until that changes, the road goes through Arrowhead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

He gave them the lead with less than 2 minutes left in the game!!! This is on the D! For crying out loud DOUBLE Kelce and take him away make him go to someone else! 

Nah they decided to play man to man derwin is a game wrecker at times at LoS. But how you’re gonna ask him to cover kelce crossing whil he’s lined up outside ….. okkkkk

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Chiefs are just good.  Why are folks in denial after all this time?

Personally I am not in denial...just find them obnoxious beyond belief.  Unless you are a KC fan or just a general NFL fan I don't know how anyone could think they are good for the NFL.  Just another 15 year powerhouse sucking the joy out of every other fanbase

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I just hope someone else knocks off the chiefs in the playoffs. People forget, but the only reason the Steelers have their two recent SB wins is because another team beat New England in the playoffs. They never matched up well against them. 

But we match up well against the Chiefs.. beat them 2 out of 3 ( should have been 3 out of 3) on their home turf

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Bills knew what the deal was.  

They had the 1 seed in their control and **** the bed in two straight weeks.  

Not going to get angry because we all knew who we were dealing with.   KC is just consistent. 

Under McDermott, we are not. 

Until that changes, the road goes through Arrowhead. 

then we'll beat them in arrowhead again, like we did the last 2 years, ya feel me?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.