SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

This is the Patriots all over again...basically holding all the keys again for the playoffs.  It takes so much joy out of watching the NFL.

Nfl knows that the more ppl who hate the chiefs the more ppl who will tune in just to hope they lose...it's being done on purpose....they need the villian...this is WWE type BS anymore

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

To be fair Mahomes does have better ball placement allowing for more YAC. But yeah the difference in supporting cast is huge. Kelce is unstoppable I don't care who the QB is.

When you watch the Bills wrs including Diggs, they get dropped usually on contact. Diggs now and again pulls piles  but typically they get down within a few yards from where the pass was caught 

Edited by AlfaBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

This game was most likely the toughest remaining game for KC. And they win. They may not lose again. The damn playoffs are going to go through Arrowhead.  Again. 

There are 7 games left. We need them to lose one more than us. Just stop it. 

Yes we screwed ourselves losing three games we should have won. But it's not over.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

Collinsworth “They just do what they do and find a way!” Yeah get BS flags to bail them out. I F###ing swear I don’t even know I watch this sport. It’s so fixed it’s not even funny. There goes any hope for the #1 seed. Bills need to win out and hope KC gets a miracle loss because I don’t see anyone able to beat them besides an outside shot of the Bengals or Seahawks. 

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

It's due to all these pick plays they run.

If the refs actually called offensive PI to the degree they should with those, they it would cripple their offense.

That and teams thinking they can play man to man. You can’t 

it’s a strict zone (bills) and maybe you play an extra guy on tyreke (gone) or kelce (he still makes plays bracketed)

You really never know what will happen - the Chiefs DO have a lot of division games left, and even bad teams like the Broncos might be able to give them a loss.

But, that's also relying on the Bills running the table.  

I thought this was the year we'd get the 1 seed, but chances just got a lot slimmer.  It's not the end of the world.  It's bad, but we can beat KC in KC. And have.

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Collinsworth “They just do what they do and find a way!” Yeah get BS flags to bail them out. I F###ing swear I don’t even know I watch this sport. It’s so fixed it’s not even funny. There goes any hope for the #1 seed. Bills need to win out and hope KC gets a miracle loss because I don’t see anyone able to beat them besides an outside shot of the Bengals or Seahawks. 

Today wasn’t as bad as the refs bailing them out in the ten game but that’s not saying much because the ten game was so bad 😂

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.