SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I dont care what anyone says.  The refs affect the outcome in close games.  Very first big pass play happened because KC shoved the dime back to the ground.  No call.  Little ticky tack on Kelce on the same drive a couple plays later and free first down.

Not to mention there was clear as day grounding.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Seriously how many Yac TD's does Mahomes get? Incredible

Kelce especially takes a 5 yr pass and turns into a long play. All respect to Pat but geez he works less for the yards he throws compared to Josh. No Bill receivers get significant YAC. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I can't remember the last time a Chiefs TD required an exceptional play. It's just 5 yard dump offs to Kelce and he simply runs away from everyone.

This.  Allen isn’t playing to a level where I can argue he’s better at the moment, but this is why I find the “best QB in the NFL” argument so maddening. 

Mahomes is a great QB playing in the best offense with the best skill position player. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.