SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Chiefs have 13 points. You tell me.

Wonder what you would have thought watching the Ravens 13-3 win over the lowly Panthers or the 10-3 barnburner between the Pats and Jets that featued a Punt Return TD with 5 seconds left in the game as the only TD.

Get a grip

Bills scored their first Second half TD in a month today…I know what you must be gripping if you think the Bills form this past month leads u to be confident of them running the table against a tough schedule …

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I agree on the injury situation. Morse today is in a boot. Epenesa as well but he sucks. I think people are looking at the Bills teams as if they are healthy. This team is decimented by injuries. Starting with the franchise QB named Allen. He wasn't even close to being Allen today. 

He was closer to being himself last week. He cost us the game last week. By being sensible this week (after a bad first quarter) he helped us to win.

I know which I prefer.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So many experts here have then winning out … probably the same guys predicting them to go 16-1 at the start of the season 

Optimism is one thing but blind faith without supporting facts equals stupidity. Thinking the Bills will win out is just plain stupidity. I don't know any other way to say it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Stop with this Bills win out crap. Only on here would people be talking such nonsense. A major flaw on this venue is the unrealistic viewpoints. Nothing suggests the Bills will win out. Nothing whatsoever. Injuries up the As$, struggling Allen, several weaknesses on both sides of the ball. They struggled to beat a bad Browns team for 3 quarters. 

It's not unrealistic at all. They shouldn't have lost any of the games they did. 3 losses by a combined 8 points.

They are fully capable of winning every game they play and will be favored in all of them. 

Overrreatcing to midseason malaises and acting like that is what will continue the rest of the year means you either have watched very little football in years past when previous SB winning teams had the same issues at the same time of the year or you have a bad memory. Or both.

Stop acting like every other team plays their best game every single week. It's ridiculous and makes you look foolish.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Process said:

You are absolutely miserable lol. 

No team in NFL history is likely to win 7 straight games. But the Bills have as good a chance as any team in the league to win all of their remaining games.

That is clever wording. Save this BS for another poster because this is pure BS. Nice try though.

11 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Allen isn't the same QB. It was very clear today. He was playing conservative and timid to be kind. I mean it's been 4 games in a row. That's no small sample size folks. It's time to be concerned. We've heard this theme over and over and over. At some point it's put up or shut up. 

Saying it's been 4 games is not correct.  You exaggerate how poorly Allen has played over that period.

To be precise:

*  Allen was on fire in the first half against GB putting up 24 points.

*  Allen was on fire in the 2nd quarter against the Jets putting up 14 points and leading the Bills to a missed FG right before half.

*  Allen was on fire in the first half against the Vikings leading the Bills to 24 points.

*  Allen was outstanding in the 2nd & 3rd quarters against Cleveland leading the Bills on a 25 - 0 run.

So over the last 16 quarters Allen has been outstanding in 7 of them.  And this is in spite of an injury which is reducing his effectiveness as a passer. 

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Bills scored their first Second half TD in a month today…I know what you must be gripping if you think the Bills form this past month leads u to be confident of them running the table against a tough schedule …

They scored 31 points on 7 consecutive drives.  Probably a LOT of teams that would love to struggle like that.

I don't care about the past month. Historically this is the time a lot of good teams slump. This isn't anything new. It almost never has any effect on them long term.

Learn football history. Stop making a huge deal out of things that are historically blips on the radar of a season.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Tennessee wasn't likely to be 7-3 after "current trends" when they got slapped by us to go to 0-2 either.

Point is "current trends" change all the time in the NFL.

Or were they ? Their upcoming schedule after that blowout loss was Raiders , Colts , Commanders, Colts , Texans , Chiefs , Broncos. That Bills schedule doesn’t look quite as easy, they’ve got lots of injuries and Josh Allen looks more like 2019 Josh Allen as of late. Could they suddenly get super healthy while Josh rediscovers his early season touch ? Yes , however it appears unlikely because trends have changed. 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Calm down.  

The questions is “can they?”

Can they?  Yes.  As most qualify their answer with.. it will require us getting healthy and the offense/Allen getting their act together.  

If you think we stay devastated by injury and Allen continues playing like his head is in the clouds, so be it.   I don’t. 

If that continues, nope .. won’t win out and making the playoffs will be a dog fight.  

Truthfully, the topic of the Bills winning out is ridiculous. That's the point. I'm not even sure they beat the Lions in their house on thanksgiving day. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why are we assuming they are gonna play the same as two games a week and two weeks agoafter our qb sustained an elbow injury and we were missing a lot of good defensive starters 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.