SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

How come bills can’t come up with a simple TD like that?

I could swear Mahomes gets the easiest TD passes

Its by far the most obnoxious reality when Bills and Chiefs fans debate the QB’s. 

Mahomes is elite, and doesn’t have the brutal dips Allen has, by my goodness… the YAC and easy TD’s he gets as a function of their offense is unmatched. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Its by far the most obnoxious reality when Bills and Chiefs fans debate the QB’s. 

Mahomes is elite, and doesn’t have the brutal dips Allen has, by my goodness… the YAC and easy TD’s he gets as a function of their offense is unmatched. 

I think this is very well said

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Reid draws up amazing plays

Just now, Process said:

Who the hell is Joseph Fortson? Meanwhile we basically don't have a #2 TE and Isaiah McKenzie as a starting WR. We are really lacking on talent on offense.

I have no idea why we haven't gotten Shakir more involved. He's made the best of the limited targets he's gotten. Need to get Hines involved ASAP too so he's not running his first routes with Allen in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It's impossible to accurately compare Allen and Mahomes without mentioning the supporting casts they have had throughout their careers. It's not something that would ever be brought up by the talking heads. But the significance cannot be overstated.

The numbers Allen would put up with Ried as his coach would be insane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Difference is offensive head coach vs defensive head coach.  

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, MPT said:

I don't think any team would employ the second most important coach on the team just for optics. It's definitely Reid's offense by design but I'm sure Bieniemy handles a lot of the responsibilities of an OC.

So Bieniemynis not the OC???

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.