I think it's clear that Zach Wilson is a bust

Inigo Montoya

3 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think it was clear that Wilson was going to be a bust the moment the jets drafted him. People complain that Tua is small and dare I say that Wilson is smaller than Tua. Yes Wilson has a strong arm but that ain’t gonna do Jack ***** for you if you can’t hit the top ocean from the beach. Jets are going to be in major trouble moving forward because of their QB problem. 

18/25 154 yards is a decent game to you ??

Accuracy is not Wilson's problem. He has a strong, accurate arm. His problem is not being able to process the defense or make good decisions under pressure. And he has a long injury history.

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

And yet he looked like a great QB against us. Very rare when the Bills make opposing middling QBs look good rather than look terrible. Pass D has been struggling since the Pittsburgh game.

Jacoby Brisset looked like a great QB against us:

28/41 (68.3%) 324yards 3TDs 0INT 116.3 rating

At least Chubb didn't run all over us.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Azucho98 said:

Jacoby Brisset looked like a great QB against us:

28/41 (68.3%) 324yards 3TDs 0INT 116.3 rating

At least Chubb didn't run all over us.

I think that was the plan.  Eliminate Chubb and make Brisset try and beat you.

He couldn't.

Win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think that was the plan.  Eliminate Chubb and make Brisset try and beat you.

He couldn't.

Win.

He had two td passes dropped on one first half series (one admittedly a lot harder catch than the other) and a te who couldn’t toe-tap before falling down on a good pass. The game is a lot different if people catch the ball, although i suppose you could say the same about gabe davis’s  drop early on. Brisset played well.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Agree 1

Wow...Wilson won't even take accountability for it...when asked if the offense let the defense down today he said "No ". Then made excuses for his poor game and poor throws by saying "It was windy as hell out there." I'm sure those dudes on D really want to hear that from him...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/zach-wilsons-lack-accountability-jets-012844004.html

15 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Wilson outplayed Allen.

Allen had 290 yards … 2 TDS 2 TO

wilson 180 yards 1 TD 

We have brett Favre on our team… Who’s been 95% of our offense… I don’t care if he makes a few mistakes in week nine

He’s 50 times the quarterback of Zack Wilson and he presses because he’s all we have

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.