I think it's clear that Zach Wilson is a bust

Inigo Montoya

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

So he's just a Bills killer?

Let me repeat;

Two things can be true at the same time.  The Jets can beat the Bills Week 9 --- and --- Zach Wilson can be a bust

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Let me repeat;

Two things can be true at the same time.  The Jets can beat the Bills Week 9 --- and --- Zach Wilson can be a bust

I didn't disagree with you.  Some people just have a specific gift.  His is apparently really narrowly specific.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

McDermott and Frazier need to check the hoodie tape to see what the Pats have done this year to make Zach look like a fool.

That’s easy.. stop the run and make him beat you.. he should have had 2 picks today as well as the Pats dropped them. (One hit McCourty right in the chest lol)

Jets would be scary with a competent qb so thank goodness they’ve gotta let it play out with Zach Wilson

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

McDermott and Frazier need to check the hoodie tape to see what the Pats have done this year to make Zach look like a fool.

He didn’t do anything against us really…they just picked on our backup linebacker all game long.  

17 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Well how about Kurt Warner, Roger Staubauch, George Blanda, Bart Starr was a 10th round pick. I guess probably better odds then 1 in a million.

Your point is semi valid … Starr was a 17th round pick with 12 teams … like 200th overall around Brady 

staubauch had army commitment … Warner was the anomaly 

brady and starr and Warner  ARE ONCE every 20-30 year stories 

around 1 in a million

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.