Morse in walking boot

Process

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm no doctor, but did stay at the Holiday Inn last night, wonder if it could have anything to do with flying home, Change in air pressure could increase swelling so they add the boot??

Maybe, but it's a 30 minute flight. Hopefully not enough time to cause any issues.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

For as healthy as we were last year, we are really taking it on the chin this year

It's been rough. But as long as we can band-aid our way through the season, we're only really lost Hyde for the long haul.  That's a big loss, but hopefully these other guys can get healthy (or healthier) for the home stretch, and into the playoffs.

And it might even serve us well down the line, to build up experience w/ the back-ups.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

That short bye is needed. 

It’s not we play next Thursday after Thanksgiving

The next one would be. 

31 minutes ago, Process said:

Video evidence 👀

He looks fine to me. 

Detroits Defense is awful

Give him the week off if he needs it

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s not we play next Thursday after Thanksgiving

The next one would be. 

He looks fine to me. 

Detroits Defense is awful

Give him the week off if he needs it

We literally couldn't even snap the ball last time he was out. McDermott admitted they were afraid to run certain plays because they were worried the snap would be screwed up.

4 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Whoever is ever taping these guys better start doing a better job! 

Well they were in Indianapolis.  I hope they had a professional consultation with Ronnie Jones, Director of Sports Performance for Colts.

10 minutes ago, dbmu1977 said:

Maybe his plantar fascitis is flared up, A boot and a splint will hold this at bay

I was diagnosed with plantar fascitis once and put in boot; it seems like a common diagnosis based on no empirical date just patient report of symptoms and it being first thing they tried.  I was almost crippled in boot which resulting actual tests being done determining actual cause and scheduled for surgery.  I hope they do tests before a boot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.