Morse in walking boot

Process

46 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

For as healthy as we were last year, we are really taking it on the chin this year

People want to fire the DC, fire the OC, fire the HC…………and some times it comes down to dumb luck. Not saying people don’t have to be accountable, but you can’t start over every year. Look at the team we just played. There is your answer if you are asking how that turns out. . 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

People want to fire the DC, fire the OC, fire the HC…………and some times it comes down to dumb luck. Not saying people don’t have to be accountable, but you can’t start over every year. Look at the team we just played. There is your answer if you are asking how that turns out. . 

I want to fire Frazier bc last yr 13s game was simply inexcusable and our defense has had way too many of heart breakers under his defense....I want to fire the oc bc he was just a qb coach and had 0 nfl oc experience and I want mcd gone bc his clock management/game time decisions and his loyalty to his employees over everything is a flaw...not to mention he handed the keys to our offense to an oc with no experience 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think if we don't get to the bowl this year it's time to start over and abandon the process...will it happen?...ofcourse not...but I'm firm in my belief we have seen the peak of this coaching staff and it is 13s or the 2020 afccg..take your pick which one you like more 😆 

21 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm no doctor, but did stay at the Holiday Inn last night, wonder if it could have anything to do with flying home, Change in air pressure could increase swelling so they add the boot??

Just keep him in Detroit until Thursday 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

I want to fire Frazier bc last yr 13s game was simply inexcusable and our defense has had way too many of heart breakers under his defense....I want to fire the oc bc he was just a qb coach and had 0 nfl oc experience and I want mcd gone bc his clock management/game time decisions and his loyalty to his employees over everything is a flaw...not to mention he handed the keys to our offense to an oc with no experience 

I think if we don't get to the bowl this year it's time to start over and abandon the process...will it happen?...ofcourse not...but I'm firm in my belief we have seen the peak of this coaching staff and it is 13s or the 2020 afccg..take your pick which one you like more 😆 

Are you announcing that you are running for HC?     😋

• Haha (+1) 1

There has been a plethora of simple and high ankle sprains and even one ankle fracture ( crowder) this year. It’ SEEMS unusually high and I am wondering why this is almost a weekly occurrence.  Perhaps an athletic certified trainer can comment , but this seems like one type of injury you could better prevent. Better taping techniques, better use of shoe type and even use of ankle splints/supports that fit in shoes and limit lateral and medial movements at the ankle mortise / talar joint area.   Just seems like this lauded group of trainers could decrease the numbers of ankle injuries going on.   Would be interested in ideas from guys with experience as I don’t think we are seeing this league wide. 

Going to be tougher week if Morse, groot, epenesa all are out against Lions who are on s three game win streak. We can’t afford losses hanging on to a wildcard spot in the playoffs in a year with a talented roster ( tho now this receiving corp.may have been very overrated).Any thoughts on ankle injury prevention? Thx!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.