Diggs caught complaining to McDermott on broadcast

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok you guys are making me feel better. Seemed like broadcast saying he was really frustrated. Anyone at the game see more than they showed on tv?

edit: I agree that he’s warranted to be frustrated at that point

Looked very much like an appropriate player/coach interaction to me

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Allen just made a comment in the postgame that kinda referred to this. He said something along the lines of “i’m just trying to get it to the right person”.

They were rolling coverage at Diggs all day long, Allen did exactly what he needed to do and Diggs knows it.

It's a non-issue that weak reporters will try to turn into something for their own benefit and a handful of dunces will fall for it.

• Like (+1) 5

They tried to push him being frustrated but his body language didn't really show it. 

Since we are running off of assumption I thought maybe mcd was asking diggs to go pump up josh and help him get his head right.  Allen took off right after that and I would have liked to have seen more of what happened when diggs went over near allen.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Not a thing and Stef was right to complain.  I think they were 6 minutes from the half and he hadn't seen a single target on a sputtering offense.

Inexcusable.

True. Dorsey’s play designs are still an issue. He has to get our #1 receiver the ball. Other teams , like the Vikings , don’t let their top receiver be taken COMPLETELY out of a game. 

• Like (+1) 2

I was surprised at the cast painting it as a thing. That was as healthy of an interaction as you can get.

Diggs body language was great, Sean affirmed his reaction, gave encouragement, and had a positive fatherly looking moment.

Glad Diggs can say something instead of internalizing it, and glad McD has the trust of Diggs. Was a really cool moment to see actually 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Did anyone have video of why McDermott called him over? I thought it was a great moment. I think Diggs even puts his head on McDermotts shoulder.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Didn’t have enough targets at that point. He was pissed. Thing or not a thing?

We’re guessing at the reason. Team wasn’t playing well.

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I was surprised at the cast painting it as a thing. That was as healthy of an interaction as you can get.

Diggs body language was great, Sean affirmed his reaction, gave encouragement, and had a positive fatherly looking moment.

Glad Diggs can say something instead of internalizing it, and glad McD has the trust of Diggs. Was a really cool moment to see actually 

Agreed. That was a good moment, not a bad moment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.