5 Things Besides a Win Today you would love to see

Wizard

-Balance on offense. I’d rather see Josh go for 210 a TD and no picks if it means we controlled play and ran with success.

-Cook 15 touches. I want to see the next step with Cook and to see what he looks like with the RB1 load

-No more injuries….enough 

-Shakir taking over the slot. We need that Beasley void to be filled here. Shakir has done nothing but make plays when giving a shot. Give him the keys to the slot and see if he can make plays

-play physical at the point of attack. Move the line of scrimmage. Don’t let the Browns blow you off the ball. Run it and stop the run. If you can win in the trenches against this team, you can win in there against anyone. For the last few years we have played incredibly soft at the point of attack. End that permanently starting today.

1. Buffalo chef preparing Buffalo wings in front of 6' high snowbank.

2. View of Niagara Falls from Highmark upper deck.  Send an intern from WIVB.

3. Bills win.  I cannot fathom what TSW will degenerate into with a loss.

4. Film of national broadcasters and correspondents being forced to take geography lessons.

🤨

• Thank you (+1) 1

1.  KC loses.  A KC loss with a Bills win puts the Bills back in the driver seat.

2.  Jets loss.  Want to get the division back.

3.  No more injuries...time to get more people back not lose anyone else.

4.  I'd like to see more involvement of the short swing pass to the RB- Cook/Hines or even Singletary.  I think this should become a staple of the O.

5.  Large victory- I want to get back to crushing teams- gets the team hype and makes viewing for me less stressful.

1) No more horrible picks by Josh. Not all interceptions are equal. The one Josh threw in the EZ last week I could live with. 4th down with pressure coming, he had to throw it. His other picks the last three weeks have been brutal though and shouldn’t happen.

2) Anyone other than Diggs making a meaningful contribution. For all the resources they’ve used to acquire pass catching backs and slot receivers, it would be nice to see them contributing.

3) No injuries but this is probably a pipe dream.

4) 2nd half adjustments. This team used to own the 3rd quarter. What happened?

5) A Bills victory!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.