NFL Week # 11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

It’s the nfl, so any win is a good win. We are fine. Winning without your qb having a god like performance is a GOOD thing. We need to get rolling at peak in January, not November. For now, we just need to stack the wins anyway we can.

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Dline was excellent.  Would have liked some sacks but limited two really good RB's and were stout.  A lot the back 7 except Milano were horrible.  46 I didn't see to much which was good for him and Rhodes didn't give up anything (though not sure how much he played), but I've never seen Johnson (7) and Dane play worse

pass rush was REALLY underwhelming. can't let the DBs we have out there hang out to dry like that.

don't care what it takes, if it means blitzes, do it.

front 4 aren't getting home. Again.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

Do our DBs not undersand how to defend passes?!???   They're all WAY too short; and receivers are CONSTANTLY making amazing catches against them.  WTF???   And Uusually on 3rd and Long.   

Yeah, it drives me crazy. Why does it keep happening?

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Dline was excellent.  Would have liked some sacks but limited two really good RB's and were stout.  A lot the back 7 except Milano were horrible.  46 I didn't see to much which was good for him and Rhodes didn't give up anything (though not sure how much he played), but I've never seen Johnson (7) and Dane play worse

They did flush Brissette frequently and forced him into a lot of desperate throws so I don't mind that as a substitute for sacks.

Adding Rousseau, Edmunds and Tre White back to this defense is going to be a genuine game changer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, JMM said:

The secondary was absolute TOAST today. Even Taron looked awful. This team DESPERATELY needs Elam back, and Tre in SOME way. Also need Edmonds back! If not I think it could be looong day, and we will need 35. Lions have an explosive O and are playing great with 3 wins in a row. They will be sky high on Thursday. 

A sneaky Edmunds thread 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Nope. But our secondary is underwhelming and Benford is a huge issue. Watch when the All 22 comes out. I’ll be sure to tag you. 

The dude's a 6th round rookie, who all things being equal has outperformed our first round rookie.

I'm gonna give him some slack, given how ineffective the pass rush has been lately

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Nope. But our secondary is underwhelming and Benford is a huge issue. Watch when the All 22 comes out. I’ll be sure to tag you. 

I get all 22 as I'm over 12 and can subscribe to the Athletic.  I guess it's too much to request posters to contribute to the threads.......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.