NFL Week # 11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Browns are atrocious at stopping the run so it’s great we actually took advantage of it.

Josh looked miserable to start the game but got into a rhythm. Still not quite looking like his usual self. 

Cook had a great game and it’s just a matter of time before he breaks a big run to the house. 

Milano has my heart.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Fans and media looking for it to be easy every week. I’m not sure where that comes from. NFL season is a grind.

Good win. Hopefully no injuries.

Dane Jackson and Benford having a tough time. Can’t wait to have Elam and White out there.

Sure but the bills should NOT a struggle against this browns team. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You think so? I thought Oliver played out of his mind today 

He did.

Jones and Settle were also really effective and Chubb was a nothing burger.

But the poster you're referring to never actually watches the LOS and has essentially become a repetitive troll at this point.

You can take his "opinion" with a truckload of road salt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

AND - why do we keep ALMOST getting sacks only to have QBs complete insane passes......against our crappy short cluelss DBs???     

And Yes - I'm complaining about a win.  I'm sick of guys saying "Just enjoy the win".  Screw that.  I can't enjoy it because all it does is make me worry about these tendencies losing us future games!

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Couldnt watch the game this week... Had to follow it online and reading the comments here...

They really needed that win today so glad they could find a way to get it done..

Still.. seemingly some shaky moments and performances so lots to be done...  Only a few days to prepare for another game that is very important to come away with a W...

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.