NFL Week # 11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

• Simon unlocked this topic

Allen was still off today. He's definitely not himself. Even his facial expressions on the sidelines, just seems a little lost at the moment. But no turnovers was nice to see. 

Another chance against a terrible lions defense for him to get back on track and start slinging it again.

It was very ugly but good team win, especially when you consider the circumstances. Thanksgiving should be fun. I expect both teams to put up a lot of points.

Ps..our corners suck

Pss..lol jets 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Awful first quarter and a half. Good coaching adjustments in second half. Why not play action on last few drives on first down so JA can keep the positive confidence going ?

Be cool if the Bills ratio of OL holding and D PI was greater than 4-1 in favor of who we play. Otherwise on top an improving Lions team !

Well, we won.

Same takeaways as prior weeks… the D needs to get healthy. Our backup secondary pretty much sucks, and Edmunds really does add value!

Allen is still ‘off,’ but suppose made some strides today.. so that’s good. He needs to keep building. 

Davis is the most inconsistent Bills player I can ever recall. 

Dorsey’s playcalling was very questionable in first half. Better in second once he remembered we have these guys called running backs!  Can we please try Hines in the offense?  

Really loved seeing Motor and Cook do their thing!  Also nice to see Knox involved in the passing game. 

Bass kicked well.

7-3…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

It turns out you can score 30+ just by executing basic football and taking points when you have the chance. It doesn't require the QB to collect 96% of the offensive yards while doing back flips.

We ran the ball really well today. But that was against one of the worst run Ds in football. I hope that persists but my instinct is we need Josh to get back on his game to win longer term. I am fine with them dialling stuff back a bit while he regains his confidence though. And use Dawson Knox! He is good.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Allen was still off today. He's definitely not himself. Even his facial expressions on the sidelines, just seems a little lost at the moment. But no turnovers was nice to see. 

Another chance against a terrible lions defense for him to get back on track and start slinging it again.

It was very ugly but good team win, especially when you consider the circumstances. Thanksgiving should be fun. I expect both teams to put up a lot of points.

Ps..our corners suck

Pss..lol jets 

Josh needs to start taking a Xanax before the game.

Dude looks like he's wound tighter than a flying yoyo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.