NFL Week 11 - Around the NFL - (Post about games not involving the Bills)

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, chongli said:

Minnesota and the Jets looking like crap today. Their good games against the Bills was a fluke.

Yet Bills had every opportunity to beat both of them but continued to make self inflicted mistakes. I can somewhat excuse the MIA game but the losses to the Jets and Vikings  were just bad by the entire team and coaching staff! 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I do like this Dallas beat down.  Vikings fans left our stadium last week very giddy.  Now they’re fanbase will question everything about their team after this one.

They fluked last week. Jefferson ran roughshod over a depleted secondary - not so easy to do against a fully fit one.

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

My pats are in this thing , 6-4 and 5-2 in the conference and will beat Minnesota Thursday.

And will split with buffalo at minimum this year 

The Pats are in this thing all right… if this thing is the Big Ten West 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats are in this thing all right… if this thing is the Big Ten West 

savage

11 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Outside of a few greats, QBs play their best game against the Bills and worst game against Brady 

we're the team that gave you Chad Pennington juking Eddie Robinson out of his jock so, yeah

• Haha (+1) 1

Pretty disgusted w/ the Jets & Vikes.  Is there some sort of conspiracy to play like world-beaters against the Bills, but fold against the 2 teams I hate the most?

And yeah, we allow some of that. But not all of it.  It's like both teams forgot how to play the game of football today.

Minny better show up on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Pretty disgusted w/ the Jets & Vikes.  Is there some sort of conspiracy to play like world-beaters against the Bills, but fold against the 2 teams I hate the most?

And yeah, we allow some of that. But not all of it.  It's like both teams forgot how to play the game of football today.

Minny better show up on Thursday.

All 3 teams who beat the bills lost the next game 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.