NFL Week #11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Frazier completely shut down Chubb I do not understand the hate. Secondary is all banged up 

Exactly 

Plus were barely able to practice, players barely able to get to 1 Bill's Drive 

Great W!!

Hard to win in the NFL

For years we looked like the Browns. Ppl b1tching at 7-3 is a joke

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

It's possible to win and still see things to be truly concerned about.

Honestly, I'm the most pessimistic person on the planet. I appreciate we are not looking our best but we've got too many injuries in the secondary which is having an impact and Josh has to get back into the groove. This won't happen overnight and, in hindsight, today was perfect. He had a horrible start which could have driven his confidence into the ground completely but he regrouped, protected the ball and took what the defenses gave him.

Yes, we need to be better in the Red Zone and desperately need Edmunds back (and White to sort out whatever his issue is) but today was a win for maturity and adjustment. In some ways that's better than a blow out.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Albwan said:

Jacoby Brissett  Passing      Comp   Att   Yds     TD     Int    QBRat   

28       41   324     3        0        116.3

embarrassing.

What’s embarrassing is that you had to bring these stats that are meaningless right now !! 

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Have you seen who else lost today? Some of you with your Madden dreams of “crushing” teams is pretty ridiculous. Every game is a dog fight, no team in the league is regularly obliterating opponents right now.

Exactly, Eagles won on last play of the game. Ravens almost lost and Jets had 2 yards of offense in the second half.

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I don’t need a link to tell you Josh Allen whispered in Davis ear to muff that onside kick 

Ummm.... what?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

1 minute ago, Putin said:

A W even an ugly one gets you closer to that SB so stop crying like a spoiled child 

This isn't Russian. You can't control my feelings!!!!  😆 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

An ugly win is better than finding a zillion ways to hand the opposing team a win like we did last week with MN.

I'll take it.

This team is a different team when Dorsey remembers what balance is and gives our not too shabby running backs a chance to take some of the pass rush pressure off of Allen.

Definitely things that need fix. Bates is still sucking on the right side playing Guard and as much as I love Dawkins he needs to eat lean cuisine for a few weeks. The dude's edge seems to be lost somewhere at the bottom of a Popeye's bucket.

Edited by WideNine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Beat the browns and the refs pretty comfortably after not being able to practice and having to travel to a neutral site last second missing 4 or 5 all star caliber players on defense and a qb likely playing through an elbow injury.   Idk if the refs were trying to make up for almost gifting us a game against Minnesota but my goodness. A better game from the refs and that is an absolute blowout 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Exactly 

Plus were barely able to practice, players barely able to get to 1 Bill's Drive 

Great W!!

Hard to win in the NFL

For years we looked like the Browns. Ppl b1tching at 7-3 is a joke

one full practice all week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.