NFL Week 11 Browns at Bills (Detroit) - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

18 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I’m as optimistic as they come, but it’s tough to say having Benford, Jackson, Hamlin, and J. Johnson see significant playing time is a good thing. We are depleted there. Lucky we have Poyer and Taron. 

Benford, Hamlin, and Jackson have all been fine this year. If any of those guys deserve flack for their coverage it’s Taron.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Flucod said:

Actually FPI has them rated as a better team then the Vikings, their record is not a good indicator of this team AND they are still predicting them to make playoffs 

Just now, White Linen said:

Dominated by a 3-6 team.  Have to get lucky to not be blown out. 

Don't focus on record!  There are other variables more indicative of quality.

Cleveland isn't as bad as their record says right now.

We are not playing nearly as good as our record says right now either.

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I have tried very hard not to blame the coaching staff, but at this point I am unimpressed with any of them.  Dorsey looks lost, the play-calling is suspect at best.  Frazier cannot adjust, looks a step behind.  And McD has lost the team.  He needs to get this team focused and is failing.

McDermott and his hand picked coordinators all have out stayed their welcome.....we seen the peak of this staff and it was 2020

Edited by Billever76

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm begging them to get Hines involved on this drive. You can see the explosiveness every time he touches the ball. Give opposing defenses something else to think about, punish them for overcommitting to one thing. It can't hurt.

Designing plays to get  players in space? That would be nice :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I have been saying that for 5 seasons.  Out LB core is terrible.  They both deserve their walking papers.  OUR LB's don't even rank in the top 75 in the league.

They have always been just average.

That's a bad take. Milano makes big plays constantly and Edmunds takes away the entire middle of the field. Every time one of them misses a game you can see the immediate negative impact.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.