WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

I trust you guys saying Eric Wood and Chhis Brown are questioning White.

With saying that you have to believe this is all on Tre and not some setback. You’d think Wood and Brown would know the behind the scenes stuff.

Yeah but they can't get inside of his head to really understand

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

This is one of those 'sources' posts. A very high up source. White is 100% healthy, but refuses to play on synthetic turf. Not sure which particular fields are involved, but this is the word.

If that is true, he needs to have his attitude adjusted.  We aren't paying him to play when he thinks it's appropriate.

But something like that is consistently with my take on what's going on.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

If that is true, he needs to have his attitude adjusted.  We aren't paying him to play when he thinks it's appropriate.

But something like that is consistently with my take on what's going on.

That or he needs to retire. No other team will pick a player who can only play certain games on a whim.

Edit: Just seen someone else say this too.

Edited by UKBillFan

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah but they can't get inside of his head to really understand

The evidence is out there.  It's a Tre thing.  Period.

Exactly what his issue is, I don't know.  Is he re-thinking playing the game/ending his career?

Is it much simpler than that and he simply doesn't trust his knee in a game?

Is what we just heard that he won't play on bad turf?

Has he developed some phobia of sorts where he can't make himself play at all?

Who knows.

If today's game isn't a bloodbath (for the Browns) I'm gonna start to really worry about the bills. That'll be 3 games in a row that the bills should've won. You can make an argument for Minnesota beating us, but being at home, that should've been a bills win 

11 minutes ago, klos63 said:

This is one of those 'sources' posts. A very high up source. White is 100% healthy, but refuses to play on synthetic turf. Not sure which particular fields are involved, but this is the word.

If this is the case, then quit/retire. We can’t allow this.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

10 defensive backs against a run-first team? Odd. 

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing ,,,,Frazier always being creative!  They just said Watson played Allen for the Browns in practice this week. How insulting , couldn’t be two totally divergent guys    But yep, all those dbs will really be great nailing Chubb today. This game and Thanksgiving are up in the air now.  

Cower really nailing Josh on him pressing and throwing all the ints.  It’s another reason this game is possibly an L today if we keep the turnovers going on. Josh has 5 of his 10 ints throwing to Gabe. Davis has a 14% drop rate !  Team playing shaky and now all the travel Etc is distracting. Hope we can pull these two out 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Its gameday so why not just root for the team.  Plenty of time for discussions during the week.

At least that's my policy.

Go Bills!

The answer to your questions is because most (?) people who participate here do so to argue with strangers they can't see.  It's why they are here.  The actual "football" side of things usually strikes me as somewhat irrelevant.

Look at the people who LIVE here 24/7, and then volunteer things like "I missed the start of the game." LOL

I participate at many forums like this involving all kind of subjects having nothing to do with sports.

They are mostly the same.

13 minutes ago, klos63 said:

So that leaves...Soldier Field in Chicago on Christmas Eve as the only option. 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If today's game isn't a bloodbath (for the Browns) I'm gonna start to really worry about the bills. That'll be 3 games in a row that the bills should've won. You can make an argument for Minnesota beating us, but being at home, that should've been a bills win 

Yeah, should have had the last few games for sure.  Rewatched the vikings game and we did outplay them for a lot of the game.  A few plays go out way and we win it convincingly.

Expect the Bills to come out and play hard today.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

If this is the case, then quit/retire. We can’t allow this.

Ultimately, this will be a call that Beane has to make this offseason. Is he a part of this team, or not. Not a whole lot you can do now. You can’t just cut him.

21 minutes ago, Beast said:

I trust you guys saying Eric Wood and Chhis Brown are questioning White.

With saying that you have to believe this is all on Tre and not some setback. You’d think Wood and Brown would know the behind the scenes stuff.

Yep this shocks me.