WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not surprising at all.  I said yesterday I doubt he sees the field.  This staff does not like to use rookies or new players, even if they have been in the system before, unless they are forced to.

Don't come crying to me if Chubb runs all over us. Milano can't do it all alone. You felt Gentry or Juquan was more important than Klein.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He needs a year to learn the defensive playbook. Mandatory. I thought Klein would start today,  unbelievably predictable. 

He was signed on weds? Didn't practice at all this week. How effective could he really be? He's not that good to begin with 

• Agree 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Reading between the lines a bit , it sounded like McD was kind of saying the same too.

While none of us truly knows exactly what's going on, anyone has been closely following the situation on a daily basis and listened to McDermott comment on it...and listen to people like Sal C. try to understand it after talking to these people in person...

I would say it is absolutely on Tre and not vice versa.  McDermott has effectively hinted at that, deliberately IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

I trust you guys saying Eric Wood and Chhis Brown are questioning White.

With saying that you have to believe this is all on Tre and not some setback. You’d think Wood and Brown would know the behind the scenes stuff.

Edited by Beast

Off to my Bills Bar.

We need to win this Lake Erie Invitational, and not just win, we need to dominate today.

Go out there and show that we are the superior team today! Let's hear it from all those Bills fans in Detroit!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not surprising at all.  I said yesterday I doubt he sees the field.  This staff does not like to use rookies or new players, even if they have been in the system before, unless they are forced to.

Save your breath.  They expect Klien to play with 1 true practice.  It would be irresponsible to do that.

These guys act like the LB playbook has not changed one iota since last season.  With the changes in the DL that is just not so.

They all enjoy taking shots at the team whenever they can.

Go Bills!

On another point, I usually just post "just win" to start my gameday posts.  Not this week.  Kick the Bowns a$$ today guys!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

It feels to me like it’s Tre’s people telling him to take it slow. Coaches seem frustrated at this point. 

I’m sensing his reluctance to get back out there ; Starr realized he had lost his passion for the game and his level of play never returned after his long Covid absence.  It’s a fact , the longer a worker is out from injury , the less likely they are to return. What’s bad about being financially set and just working out with the team , and not having to get beaten up every week.?  Have to admit it is possible Tre is looking at things differently now. I still think he will be back but if Brown/ Eric wood were actually critical on air , that does say something as those guys never are that critical of players and Browns career is at stake if he says the wrong things about the Bills players.  Heat is getting turned up ! 

• Agree 1

Just now, DrPJax said:

I’m sensing his reluctance to get back out there ; Starr realized he had lost his passion for the game and his level of play never returned after his long Covid absence.  It’s a fact , the longer a worker is out from injury , the less likely they are to return. What’s bad about being financially set and just working out with the team , and not having to get beaten up every week.?  Have to admit it is possible Tre is looking at things differently now. I still think he will be back but if Brown/ Eric wood were actually critical on air , that does say something as those guys never are that critical of players and Browns career is at stake if he says the wrong things about the Bills players.  Heat is getting turned up ! 

That’s where I’m at. This team always keep it close to the vest. Now paid Bills employees are questioning him. Not looking good. 

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

This is one of those 'sources' posts. A very high up source. White is 100% healthy, but refuses to play on synthetic turf. Not sure which particular fields are involved, but this is the word.

Well if that were true it’s time for him to retire. 

2 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

And Eric Wood was an insider. A player who went through injuries, knows what it's like on the inside, knows how things work, and on and on.

This may yet develop into an even bigger story.

2 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in an NHL uniform next season. I dunno.

• Haha (+1) 2