WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean, the way these guys are if they brought OBJ in this week, he’d probably be ready for 5 or 6 touches by week 2 of next season. They don’t even give guys they drafted in round 2 the ball and it’s thanksgiving lol

The amount of lost or wasted touches is completely inconceivable? Hines should've been playing more by now. As with Cook & Shakir. This ridiculous strategy to coddle players along only hurts the organization. I'm sorry but these coaches aren't as smart as some of you think they are.

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The amount of lost or wasted touches is completely inconceivable? Hines should've been playing more by now. As with Cook & Shakir. This ridiculous strategy to coddle players along only hurts the organization. I'm sorry but these coaches aren't as smart as some of you think they are.

Well that still puts them about  50X smarter than the most of the poster here

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I mean, on the surface I don’t mind if you don’t want to use Hines….but then don’t trade for him. The Cook thing is so dumb. This has been this team since day 1. We never wanted to use Singletary when he was clearly the best guy. These guys would give Frank Gore important touches constantly. Every week I’d pray he was inactivate because they just wouldn’t stop with him. He was done 4 full seasons before he even got to Buffalo. I don’t know what they are watching sometimes.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

Because he shoveled everyone out of their driveways yesterday and then led the snowmobile brigade to the airport.

Everyone? Also, guessing the snowmobile did most of the work.  I'll wager that he didn't shovel everyone out of their driveways.

Let me guess, he flew to detroit and boy are his arms tired.